It's definitely quietened down out here but there's still a good few unnecessary shoppers from what I've seen on my round. One dick head even knocked my van window amd asked if I had a lighter yesterday. 

My fear is that the panic will die down after a week of boredom and we'll see more and more people sneaking out and it get's even more strict as a result.

I expect barbecues and house party's by the weekend on my street and I'll be pretty tempted to be a dirty grass if there is. Fuck confining my kids to more misery because Shazza over the road wants to get gangbanged by a bunch of teenagers.*

*May or may not be rhetorical, names changed to protect identities.

My workplace has a confirmed case of the coronavirus, I'm due for training on Friday and to work the weekend, it's not closing. I'm debating not going, ain't wanting to pass it to my mum or nan

22 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

My workplace has a confirmed case of the coronavirus, I'm due for training on Friday and to work the weekend, it's not closing. I'm debating not going, ain't wanting to pass it to my mum or nan

Can you isolate away from your mum nan? I would not be putting anyone at risk either mate if I was in your shoes. 

38 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

If it’s confirmed, phone 111, tell them you’ve been to work with someone who has been confirmed and they will tell you to isolate. If 111 tell you to isolate I’m pretty sure your work can say absolutely fuck all against it.

4 hours ago, quote the raven said:

Well no update yet from the offending HR I think maybe the plan will be to stave me out. Allow me not to go in but refuse to pay me anything see if I quit. 

Needless to say as soon as this is over I’m looking for a new job ASAP 

@quote the raven

I will be in the same position come 06th April should my company not change their position. To be fair my company (who I never name publicly online) is being way more compassionate than the shitecway you are being treated.

I am looking daily at both Government and DiabetesUK advice.

In your position do you know if the NHS volunteers campaign are accepting at risk people like us.

If they are not then that could be a precedent for you.

Good luck mate

Weather has been so awesome we had a cheeky BBQ tonight with a couple of friends and their new kid. Deffo got to make the most of a depressing situation.

4 minutes ago, Worthits said:

Weather has been so awesome we had a cheeky BBQ tonight with a couple of friends and their new kid. Deffo got to make the most of a depressing situation.

No one is going to bite. 

17 minutes ago, Hugh Thesz said:

@quote the raven

I will be in the same position come 06th April should my company not change their position. To be fair my company (who I never name publicly online) is being way more compassionate than the shitecway you are being treated.

I am looking daily at both Government and DiabetesUK advice.

In your position do you know if the NHS volunteers campaign are accepting at risk people like us.

If they are not then that could be a precedent for you.

Good luck mate

No way will nhs accept people at high risk. I will bide my time keep records and seek advise. 

On 3/24/2020 at 12:01 PM, tiger_rick said:

We've been asked to take a pay cut amid threat of redundancies. Obvious something would have to give but still a bit shit. At least my MOT and Service isn't due in April. Oh, actually, of course it fucking is!

Don't know if you've seen this:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52036333

As critical as we are of those quietly or openly flouting protective measures, I'd like to know exactly what share of the population we're talking about. Because if it's even slightly over half then that's the will of the people and we mustn't question it.

This is hitting home hard now. My sister has it as does my 5 year old nephew. He is ok and just has abit of a cough, my sister who is late 30's is bed ridden and suffering. She is stocked up on food and supplies but none of the family can go round to help them. This is all so fucked up. She had to teach him how to call his grandma if his mum needed an ambulance.

I almost bit on Worthits shite, but then realised he is probably just one of those pathetic fuckwits whose been banned here 20 times.