• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just been in the smaller of the two Tesco in Lincoln. Things were pretty much in stock apart from loo roll and pet food. Did see one guy at the till getting told by the checkout girl that he couldn't

I'll eventually work through all the messages but I'm safe. Thanks folks. I'm still an absolute mess but safe all the same. 

Posted Images

• Paid Members

My bro in law caught covid  he’s a fit and healthy 37 year old.

Its absolutely ruined him. He’s struggling to do even simple things due to breathing issues. I think he’s going to have to seek medical help for it next few days. 

• Paid Members

Forget next few days, if he's that ill he needs to get help now. I'm 40, I put off getting help and ended up in hospital for near 2 weeks because I didn't realise how bad it was. Get a damned ambulance out and let them decide how ill he is.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Only sharing this as amongst all the pain and suffering bought to so many by COVID, it made me smile somewhat. The support group for people who share the same medical condition that caused my wife to shield throughout lockdown have obviously not been able to meet. So they’ve been doing Zoom meetings, and this quarter, had the top consultant in that field as a guest speaker.

I luckily happened to be filming the iPad screen when he first came into view. He gave his whole talk like this, not bothering to try and correct his settings.

Edited by scratchdj
  • Paid Members
32 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

That's vaccine number 2 done. Had to go home afterwards to make my own tea.

Surely that's against the rules?  Was there no drivethru nearby or delivery services in the area?

Had my first dose of the AZ vaccine during the week and despite the centre being equidistant from two McDonald's with a drive-thru I resisted and just went back to work. Had really bad shivers through the night and felt rotten the next day but it didn't last more than 24 hours or so. 

Edited by MungoChutney
  • Paid Members

I had the AZ jab last Saturday, arms only just stopped being sore this morning, but other than feeling like I had a hangover on Sunday, I didn't get any other symptoms. Had the jab at 9am, but wasn't close to a McDonalds, however I had Taco Bell on the Sunday if that counts?