Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

• Paid Members

Just had my part 2 rescheduled for next Wednesday, but it's at 9:50am which severely limits my post-jab eating choices.

I might cook a pizza beforehand and take it with me, wrapped in foil, so I can stuff my face with it the moment I step out of the portacabin.

• Members
3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Got the invite for my second jab but my car died. Can’t go until I can get a new car, bollocks. 

Can you not get a lift off someone? Fair few people on local fb offering lifts (when they're not whinging about new flats or trees being chopped down)

• Moderators

Second moderna jab for me today, terrible planning on my part though. A 12pm time, meaning I'm spending my own lunchtime doing this, with a meeting at 1pm so I have to head immediately home. Also on a Friday so I'm expecting my weekend to be spent with me feeling like shit recovering just in time to get back to work on Monday :(

• Paid Members

I've had a delayed reaction to mine yesterday, had the shakes this afternoon. Not too bad, but badly timed considering I bought a chocolate fudge pudding from the Co-Op for my healthy eating cheat day.