• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just been in the smaller of the two Tesco in Lincoln. Things were pretty much in stock apart from loo roll and pet food. Did see one guy at the till getting told by the checkout girl that he couldn't

I'll eventually work through all the messages but I'm safe. Thanks folks. I'm still an absolute mess but safe all the same. 

Posted Images

22 hours ago, scratchdj said:

Whilst I’ve always followed the general trend of preferring to the PM as Boris, the government can fuck right off with the JVT gimmick. It’s as if they need to squeeze the nickname in as much as possible.

Unless you're suggesting it's going to take a certain number of HIGNFY appearances to make 'JVT' happen, this seems wildly inconsistent.

Spent a few hours in hosputal on the 27th having battled Keto Acidosis since the early hours of Boxing Day. MybNHS and professional qualifications enabled me to manage it and only lose about eighteen pounds.

Weight loss meant lethargy; had this before.

This morning my taste and smell is hreatly diminished. Had a nip of Talisker and barely tasted it, similarly chucked a fair amount of salt onto the remnants of my porridge then hardly noticed. Booked a test for early afternoon.

From folks experience, and please be blunt, can you 'only' have these symptoms? Even if I test negative would I need to isolate?

Thanks in advance. May take my, prescribed, 30mg of Citalopram now.

• Paid Members

Was very weird to have new year and my birthday in a less than crazy state this year. Mate lives alone so we did an online quiz, drank till 2am watching NXT episodes.

Hope everyone had a good new year doing whatever they did.

2 hours ago, Hugh Thesz said:

Spent a few hours in hosputal on the 27th having battled Keto Acidosis since the early hours of Boxing Day. MybNHS and professional qualifications enabled me to manage it and only lose about eighteen pounds.

Weight loss meant lethargy; had this before.

This morning my taste and smell is hreatly diminished. Had a nip of Talisker and barely tasted it, similarly chucked a fair amount of salt onto the remnants of my porridge then hardly noticed. Booked a test for early afternoon.

From folks experience, and please be blunt, can you 'only' have these symptoms? Even if I test negative would I need to isolate?

Thanks in advance. May take my, prescribed, 30mg of Citalopram now.

My nan got covid from the hospital, so yes, get yourself tested please 

Had my test from the super freindly staff at the drive through test centre in Newton Mearns.

My cousin who I spent Christmas drove me the eight mile round trip. If if her snd hey boyfreind had let me borrow his bike the would have fucked me.

Hopefully my lethargy is soley down to having had DKA recently. If not then at least I have folk near me. Not everyone has that.

48 hours should do it before I get an answer.

• Paid Members

Our isolation period ended today- first thing I did was went out for a walk. My god it felt great, I've missed going outside so much. 

My daughter had a test the other day (she's absolutely fine, her taste was just a bit off)- the result came through this evening. She's positive. 

Another self isolation period effectively immediately. Fuck this shit.