We're an essential service but pale in comparison to the NHS  - my department is non-essential in times like this but highly reputational so a lot of the issues will be complaint drive around timescales. I'd like to say our customer base will be understanding if service levels dip while the business supports core functions but sadly I almost guarantee that won't be the case.

3 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Heed the advice of Paul Pogba, folks

#dab to beat #coronavirus 

And he knows what hes talking about. The guys been in self isolation since before this even started. 

1 hour ago, johnnyboy said:

Not even those white picket fence panels?

Half the stuff in my garage has got Parkside written on it, but I’m yet to be drawn in to those.

I’ve always considered Fusilli to be the shittiest of all pasta shapes, and the fact that it is the only one left on the shelves at the moment, I’ve been proven right!

Bow tie pasta is the worst, easily. So shit I refuse to remember its proper name. I wouldn't be taking the shopping habits of bog roll hoarding idiots as validation of my opinions if I were you..

Edited by Chest Rockwell

2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Just had a couscous sandwich so not great tbh

that sounds horrific!

I'd be interested to see how many people buying big batches of shit roll also lost a few grand on cryptocurrencies. Some of them must be doing it because they think they can sell it at a profit?

22 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Bow tie pasta is the worst, easily.

Yeah, the fucking bit in the middle always stays rock solid, absolute shite. Sea shell pasta is the best.

7 minutes ago, Undefeated Steak said:

I'd be interested to see how many people buying big batches of shit roll also lost a few grand on cryptocurrencies. Some of them must be doing it because they think they can sell it at a profit?

It worked for hand sanitiser.

Are you lot getting pasta wrong as well as Bond now? Farfalle (bow tie) is the king of all pasta.