@Vamp, back to the matter in question, have a look to see what regulations they currently have and if much is open. If things are mostly open, then I'd do it. Even if they aren't, and you just want to go because it's a place that means something to you and that will make you feel better, I'd still do it.

Annoyingly France haven't officially announced they're lifting the 'voluntary' quarantine (though our foreign office has said they have so who knows) and work have cut my holiday short so I have to go in on Friday for 2 hours. 

Pretty frustrated all around really. 

USA reports a record number of new cases, as does Florida (with 15,000 new cases).

Sounds like an ideal time to reopen Disney World to the public!

7 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

USA reports a record number of new cases, as does Florida (with 15,000 new cases).

Sounds like an ideal time to reopen Disney World to the public!

Well, it might result in the death of a lot of Disney stans so every cloud. 

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Imagine risking your life just so you can go on the fucking It's A Small World ride.

Five minute wait for Flight of Passage though.

Every report of "record cases in Florida" today is accompanied by a picture of the castle.  You wouldn't want to buy that sort of publicity.

Edited by johnnyboy

59 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

Five minute wait for Flight of Passage though.

Every report of "record cases in Florida" today is accompanied by a picture of the castle.  You wouldn't want to buy that sort of publicity.

eric bischoff wrestling GIF by WWE

I've been reading about a couple of wrestling schools that have either been open for a week, or are due to open on the 25th.
You can't get your eyebrows threaded, but you can roll around with other sweaty people?

How can they reopen when social distancing remains in place? You still can't play football against anyone so there's no chance wrestling should happen.

41 minutes ago, TheSurgeon said:

You can't get your eyebrows threaded, but you can roll around with other sweaty people?

A sex worker / swinger around this way has restarted business with a covid safe environment. 

The video demonstration of how the clients top half gets zipped into a pop-up tent before she gets within 2 meters of his 2 inches is the most grim thing on the Internet. 

And anyone who says wrestling training can't happen with social distancing has never paid £250 to watch wrestlemania 7 with Jake Roberts. 

Edited by Tommy!

3 hours ago, TheSurgeon said:

I've been reading about a couple of wrestling schools that have either been open for a week, or are due to open on the 25th.

There are drills you could do that aren't rolling around with people. I know karate schools that have opened up, because they can still do kata, whereas judo and jiu-jitsu classes aren't able to open yet because you can't teach it without that level of extreme physical contact.

In wrestling, you could still have people bumping, running the ropes, and various exercises, without ever having to lock up with another person. I'd still question the value of it all, though.