27 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Maybe if there was a freeman of the land in Bournemouth council, they could argue the case for this. 

wr5LOxM.png

He seems to be too busy encouraging it.

I wonder if he’s still a Scientologist?  Thick as mince, and now a Tory councillor.  Democracy is overrated.

The state of that “The retreat of COVID-19” like we fought  it off with a bit of grit and that bulldog spirit.

Edited by Mr_Danger

1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

The state of that “The retreat of COVID-19” like we thought it off with a bit of grit and that bulldog spirit.

Tbf, the Prime Minister’s original advice was we should just take it on the chin, so that seems to be the party line

Anybody else see themselves age dramatically in the past few months ?

I'm nearly 40 , and have always looked a good younger than I am.

In the last 6 months , I’ve nearly gone fully grey , can see a lot more wrinkles in my face and I’ve nearly put on two stone .

Ran into a colleague there a few days ago for the first time in months and he did a double take when he saw me :(

Edited by RancidPunx

Kinda....I’ve put on about a stone, which I’m not overly happy about although I’ve started eating healthier and exercising way more. As my hair was growing and I couldn’t get to a barber, I’m put  some dye through it as i’d gone grey anyway and didn’t want to end up like Brian May....

My health and fitness is suffering badly from lockdown. Aside from no commuting, I now have no filing cabinet or printer to visit and so barely move out of my chair all day. 

I was cutting it fine after dropping the boy of at nursery, so had to go straight up the stairs from the road, the stairs to the house, and two flights of stairs to get to the attic where my work station is. I was seeing stars by the time I got to the top and my heart was thumping away.

Do you have time to go for a walk first thing in the morning? I do that (well usually jog, sometimes cycle) to replace the commute. Not only from a physical health perspective but also for my mental health. I find it's a good way to create a separation between home and work mentally.

Matt Hancock continues to struggle with numbers

“The number of people being tested is meaningless, the meaningful figure is the amount of tests being conducted”

2 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Matt Hancock continues to struggle with numbers

“The number of people being tested is meaningless, the meaningful figure is the amount of tests being conducted”

He's not struggling, he's being deliberately disingenuous because the number of tests is far greater.

Carried out my postal rona test yesterday, I’d be shocked if I have it. The system seems really good with the couriers. However I do wonder how well I actually managed to swab the correct parts.