42 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Ah right. Yeah he isn’t on the committee. 

It was more a reference to this http://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/26/attendees-of-sage-coronavirus-meetings-worried-by-presence-of-dominic-cummings

1 minute ago, RedRooster said:

She literally said ‘that’s a hell of a story’. That’s quite clearly saying it was a great story, not condemning Ferguson. To say otherwise is simply reading what you want to into it.

Anyway, this story is about Cummings and the focus should be on him. And Grant Shapps. That was one trainwreck of a briefing.

So it could be in reference to what a great, well written piece of journalism. Or the story itself is “a hell of a story”. I think you’re the only person to think it’s the first option.

But I’ll agree with you. The daily update today was hilariously awful 

1 minute ago, Hannibal Scorch said:
49 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

It was more a reference to this

I thought it was. He may have been sat in a corner glaring and steering the advice but he isn’t on the committee 

Well Dan Hodges is an absolute tosser. Just giving his opinion on BBC News shouting over his fellow contributor and justifying what Cummings did as being common sense. Heard of him but never seen him before.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

27 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

So it could be in reference to what a great, well written piece of journalism. Or the story itself is “a hell of a story”. I think you’re the only person to think it’s the first option.

You’re splitting hairs a little here. My point was that she didn’t editorialise in that tweet when it comes to Ferguson’s actions and that stands.

It’s pretty clear Cummings is a key source of hers though.

Edited by RedRooster

50 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Well Dan Hodges is an absolute tosser.

What makes it worse is that his mum was ace as an MP, didn't hold back when Thatcher died and the House was gushing with praise about her. 

Looks like people have known for a while. I’m absolutely shocked, and I know they are Tories, but the justifications to protect him have been demoralising and disgusting, and I fear this will change nothing. We should be holding them to task, it’s just one thing after another 

14 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Looks like people have known for a while. I’m absolutely shocked, and I know they are Tories, but the justifications to protect him have been demoralising and disgusting, and I fear this will change nothing. We should be holding them to task, it’s just one thing after another 

The entire thing stinks. All of the ministers that have backed him are publicly accusing the popo of lying, are condoning his behaviour by saying he’s putting family first, I don’t necessarily have a problem with that if the guidance was the same for everyone in the country. I see the guardian and mirror have got witnesses saying not only was he in Durham when he shouldn’t have been (a second time, after he was back in London working again) he actually went to another town 30 miles away. It really fucking stinks, I don’t see how any form of lockdown can be policed. 

Edited by Rapey Eyes
Messed up

With the reports now of a second trip, there is no excuse for him not to be sacked. They can’t possibly justify a 2nd trip

An absolute cunt. If frustrates the fuck out of me that they’re literally living by their own rules whilst enforcing different rules on an entire nation, and there’s no fucking recourse for it. All they do is go, “Well, he was concerned about his family? Wouldn’t you be?” and nothing will come of it.

Edited by Your Fight Site

4 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

Even if he's sacked/resigns he'll still no doubt have a direct line to Johnson who is lost without him.

Cunts.

Sums it up well. Another shitstorm in a teacup. Soon to be forgotten...and that doesn't mean I have sympathy for him, or any other Tory bastard.

Edited by KingofSports
inserted word 'Tory'