2 hours ago, Joe Blog said:

With wanting to see your mate. There does not seem to be any rules around seeing friends and family outside as long as you maintain social distancing. You are allowed to sit in a park with other people adhering to social distancing so I don't see why you could not arrange to sit 2 metres apart in a public space. That is likely bending the rules to suit though and others may have stronger feelings about it. 

Is it not a rule that you can only meet one other person?

Also to Ralphy i'll echo the video chat suggestion. Took a moment or two to get used to but am now "meeting" people 3-4 times a week and the more we've gotten used to it the more normal it gets (first few had a lot of talking stick esque "so how are you now" moments but now just feels fairly similar to chatting shit in person - I even had a moment the other day I was breifly thinking I probably shouldn't have hung out with my friend who was showing mild symptoms - my brain had pretty much just started seeing video chats as in person social interactions)

Edited by organizedkaos

2 minutes ago, organizedkaos said:

Is it not a rule that you can only meet one other person?

I have no idea, that is half the issue. 

Oh yeah sorry that was kinda intended to reiterate how unclear all this is rather than some sort of "nope you're wrong" kinda thing.

Edited by organizedkaos

1 minute ago, Undefeated Steak said:

In case you've missed it, this is great.

In case you missed it 2 pages back. Still funny though.

What kind of a world are we living in where Piers Morgan is doing more to hold the government accountable for what's going on right now than the leader of the Labour Party? 

Just now, jazzygeofferz said:

What kind of a world are we living in where Piers Morgan is doing more to hold the government accountable for what's going on right now than the leader of the Labour Party? 

One where the cunt will do anything to be popular. He's holding no one to account. He's a flip flopping prick and this fawning over him is rank.

Fuck him. He's a cunt out for personal gain.

Cunt.

1 minute ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Of course he's a cunt, but right now he's in the right, whatever his motive is. So yeah, he is holding him to account.

Whatever his motive is? It's for personal gain.

He'll flip to a different position next week.

He's got a long history of being a contrarian who switches sides/opinons/allegiance to make himself look good, so I don't care one bit about what comes out of his mouth.

But each to their own.

I'm not denying his cuntdentials, but this is all stuff Keir Starmer should be doing during PMQs. Has he said anything about Hancock telling one of his MPs to watch their tone in the commons the other day yet? 

Morgan is doing a remarkably good job, for whatever reason. Unfair on Starmer though. He's saying the right things, asking the right questions and is very authoritative at PMQs. He doesn't have a daily audience of millions though. It's not a realistic comparison.

3 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I'm not denying his cuntdentials, but this is all stuff Keir Starmer should be doing during PMQs. Has he said anything about Hancock telling one of his MPs to watch their tone in the commons the other day yet? 

Starmer took Johnson to the cleaners during PMQs.  However, it has an audience of 7.  It's also difficult for the opposition to question the government when they're actively avoiding scrutiny.

Today's press conference is not even allowing questions from the press, such is the amount of scrutiny that this government can't stand up to...