It turns out I wasn't the only one who called the police on the street party yesterday. As I'm sure you would imagine, the dick heads who were part of it are somewhat flaberghasted and annoyed their fun was bought to an end.

Whilst this is probably something for the "Facebook posts..." thread, I felt this perfectly highlighted the issues we're facing with all of this. Both posts are from the same person, less than 24 hours apart:

IMG_7014.PNG

IMG_7015.PNG

14 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

Whilst this is probably something for the "Facebook posts..." thread, I felt this perfectly highlighted the issues we're facing with all of this. Both posts are from the same person, less than 24 hours apart:

Yeah, but that's other people.  When I do it I'm careful.  I can't have anything I always* use a condom.

*Not always.

Tiger covid. The alleged mugshot of the tiger concerned, as shown on the BBC, is in fact a fake. In order to prevent cat-shaming, its true identity has to be preserved.

If that fake tiger accepted remuneration, in any form, for his compliance, then fuck that stripey nonce.

13 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

STOP CALLING HIM BORIS 

Fuck yo deadnaming shit, it’s 2020. Since my Equality & Diversity training, I call people by what they prefer to be identified as. He want to be called Boris, I call him Boris. Also he seems like a right laugh, so I prefer to call him by his first name anyway.

2 hours ago, KingofSports said:

Tiger covid. The alleged mugshot of the tiger concerned, as shown on the BBC, is in fact a fake. In order to prevent cat-shaming, its true identity has to be preserved.

If that fake tiger accepted remuneration, in any form, for his compliance, then fuck that stripey nonce.

I bet it's got something to do with Carole Baskin, the bitch. 

now we have Boris Johnson in hospital, and no matter our personal feelings on his run as PM (I am sure no-one wishes him more ill), do we think when he recovers, we will see a change with his handling of it, or do you think it will be business as usual for him?

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

14 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

@Hannibal Scorch I will proofread your book before publishing for a small fee. DM for rates.

Beaten to the post. I found a group of chimps with typewriters who were very reasonable. But I will bare you in mind for the 21/22 edition