Just now, Chris B said:

The 80% payment you're confidently predicting won't come in another thread.

How confident are you that the government will make it happen?

I'm confident the cleaners probably did more than just a hoover and a mop that you just didn't hear. And if you're so concerned about them not bothering to do more, or that they're just hanging around while on minimum wage in the building that you live in, tell the management company to send them home or at least fucking tip them.

Astrophysicist gets magnets stuck up nose while inventing coronavirus device

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/mar/30/astrophysicist-gets-magnets-stuck-up-nose-while-inventing-coronavirus-device

“I accidentally invented a necklace that buzzes continuously unless you move your hand close to your face,” he said.

23 minutes ago, Chris B said:

The 80% payment you're confidently predicting won't come in another thread.

In many threads. Many times, in many threads.

Well my wife is getting worse. Stuck in bed and aching all over. I really hope this is just some bug, but as she has not been anywhere for the last 2 weeks it is hard to imagine what has caused it. Both my little girl and myself are fine and as I do the food runs it is most likely to be something I have brought back into the house. 

This vid is from yesterday. It seems some “doctors” are saying a homeless man died, when he was seen perfectly healthy 5 minutes before. Something sinister about this episode.

4 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

Well my wife is getting worse. Stuck in bed and aching all over. I really hope this is just some bug, but as she has not been anywhere for the last 2 weeks it is hard to imagine what has caused it. Both my little girl and myself are fine and as I do the food runs it is most likely to be something I have brought back into the house. 

Wishing you all nothing but the best dude, hope it's not too bad

6 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

I hope it's just some bug but in the event it is the dreaded virus, remember there is a very VERY high chance she will be fine. Finger crossed for you. Don't blame yourself for this- it could've sat dormant with her before she was stuck at home and plus even if you brought it back, it's very hard to completely avoid given the current situation. 

Yes to echo @PunkStep  even if it is this bloody thing, the odds are WAAAAAY in the favour of her just being under the weather for 12 or so days and then a full recovery. Anyone can bring it back. Its basically impossible to avoid, not your fault at all.

32 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

*Skepta voice* "Too many threads, too many many threads"

Isn't that Wiley?

Edit: BBK. Let's say we're both right.

Edited by Chunk

Shitehouse Bright House have folded as a result of so many customers unable to meet their monthly repayments, due to Coronavirus.

Good. The fuckers prey on the vulnerable and plunge them further into debt. Nasty company.

2 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

Thank you guys. I'm just stressing with her being pregnant. It's all a bit much. 

This link looks useful - basically, there's nothing to suggest pregnant women are more likely to get it, nothing to suggest their being pregnant is likely to cause complications with the virus, and no evidence to suggest a higher likelihood of miscarriage.

https://www.rcog.org.uk/en/guidelines-research-services/guidelines/coronavirus-pregnancy/covid-19-virus-infection-and-pregnancy/

Not saying it isn't scary, or that you shouldn't take any precautions you deem fit (including contacting health professionals if you can). But if you can reduce the anxiety around it, that might be of some benefit too.