3 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Before that @DCW is that other great Irish parade that starts tomorrow, The Cheltenham Festival. Quarter of a million people over 4 days with horses and stable staff coming from all of the UK, Ireland, and France. How that is still on I don't know. 

Don't jinx it!

1 hour ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

How on Earth is it unreasonable to tell someone you don’t want to use their hand sanitiser? You might have a skin condition or intolerance to whatever the fuck is in his bottle. You should be allowed to refuse without being removed from a taxi. I highly doubt the company has it in policy either.

Fair enough about hand conditions etc. All I mean is that I don't think it's a big deal. If someone asks you to use it when you get in their taxi then why not just use it.

Surely he has the right to refuse service to whoever he wants?  I think it's a completely reasonable precaution to be honest.

2 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

You should be allowed to refuse without being removed from a taxi. I highly doubt the company has it in policy either.

Complain to the taxi firm and let me know how you get on.

Either that or it's filled with some kind of soluble date rape drug that can be absorbed through the skin. The future is now!

Edited by Chest Rockwell

Paedophiles are literally disguising themselves as soap dispensers to get their sticky muck on your children's hands.

brass-eye.JPG

4 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Forcing people to rub liquid on their hands from his bottle, or they can’t have a ride. 

Are you sure it wasn’t Fake Taxi? That seems to happen a lot on there. 

Just now, Keith Houchen said:

Are you sure it wasn’t Fake Taxi? That seems to happen a lot on there. 

Well if it was it was fucking rubbish. All of his questions were rhetorical and virus focused. I also ended up £9.50 down. 

42 minutes ago, Astro Hollywood said:

He's a taxi driver. He's almost definitely cum in it.

Well if there wasn’t, there is now. 

45 minutes ago, Astro Hollywood said:

He's a taxi driver. He's almost definitely cum in it.

I'll give odds of 1/3 that the phrase "knob sanitiser" will make it into a Fake Taxi update by the end of the month.

1 hour ago, Loki said:

Surely he has the right to refuse service to whoever he wants?  I think it's a completely reasonable precaution to be honest.

As I said, it didn’t bother me personally, but I found the approach of ‘use it or get out’ a bit hysterical, especially where there’s far more reasonable approaches to the situation.

6C1BFB29-DF93-4F0A-84F0-E009B16F4FAD.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I'll give odds of 1/3 that the phrase "knob sanitiser" will make it into a Fake Taxi update by the end of the month.

Well, if it doesn't, it'll certainly make one of Astro's articles now.

It's times like this you really get to see how the public votes for the likes of Boris & Trump