UFC 248: Adesanya vs Romero - Mar 7 🇺🇸

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I haven't the biggest problem watching MMA, because - rightly or wrongly, first and foremost - I enjoy bumcheeks, but I'd watch Valentina in anything though, even Halle Berrys' new movie - because I find her an utterly fascinating specimen.
I think the appeal of Shevchenko - to me - is that she walks out to a tune that sounds like it should be on the Borat OST and I get really confused at that stage between wanting to smile, frown, show fear and wanting to pump the nearest pillow/cushion.

33 minutes ago, jimufctna24 said:

From my own personal experience, it seems that women and people over 45 generally enjoy boxing more than MMA. The latter is a bit too violent for many (the kicking, knee strikes, etc) and others struggle to understand the ground game. 

I'm not quite over 45 yet, but I understand what you mean. Although, I think after years of watching boxing and MMA that I may just be tiring of watching people act like total cunts to one another and bash each other up in a cage or ring.