• Paid Members

The Mega CD version enhanced the finishers with cinematics. Mechanically it was a horrible unbalanced mess, but I'd imagine there are ROMhacks that fix that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

That's awesome. How are people enjoying Street Fighter 5 Champion Edition? Seth's an interesting character. Some of their moves are listed from other characters in other games.

The install v-skill is interesting as well. 

• Paid Members

Played some SF5 online last night. Managed to get a couple of wins over some players that were a good few thousand places above me in the rankings. Was having a poke around and saw what Balrog's other V-skill does. I might have an experiment with that. 

Has anyone seen Justin Wong learning Dhalsim on Marvel Vs Capcom 2, presumably ahead of the tournament of champions at EVO this year? He's currently playing Dhalsim, Sentinal and Captain Commando as his team. 

• Paid Members

@scratchdj I remember pleading with my mum in Dixon's to let me use £60 of my birthday money (I think it would've been my 14th birthday) to buy a copy of Super Street Fighter 2 for Megadrive. She was worried I'd lose interest and not play it after a short while. I've still got it.

I have a massive Google document of the ones I own. I can get a bit compulsive. My first instinct is usually to go with Ryu in a Street Fighter game as he's normally the safe middle ground, but I've been playing Balrog online on SF5. I've been dabbling a bit with Under Night In Birth as well.

Streetfighter 2 Turbo is the sole reason I got a SNES back in the day. My Megadrive owning mates took the piss, because I couldn't play an uncensored Mortal Kombat on it. Of  Course when the 2nd game came out Everyone wanted to play it on the SNES because they only had 3 button controllers on their Megadrives.

• Paid Members

Those 6-button Megadrive pads were amazing when they came out. So we'll designed. Arguably the best pad I've ever used. If I could get one to work with my PS4/XBox I'd happily use it over whatever pads I have at the moment. I know there are USB pads made to the same blueprints. I'll get one for my PC at some point when I get my PC sorted. Played loads of Super Street Fighter 2 and Streets Of Rage 3 with that pad.

I remember playing Megadrive Mortal Kombat blindfolded with my mates. 

• Paid Members

Anybody played Skullgirls Mobile, or still play your actual Skullgirls? Both a lot of fun. I haven't hit a paywall on the app yet, but the actual fighting system is nice.

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

Street Fighter V is getting a season V, with V new characters and III new stages. Who do we reckon is coming back from previous Street Fighter games for it? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2020/5/27/21271910/street-fighter-5-new-characters-fifth-season-capcom-update

Edited by jazzygeofferz

With so many cross overs happening recently it wouldn’t surprise me if we got characters from other franchises, Dudley would be nice.

Probably get T-Hawk, Fei Long, Gouken and Rose though.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

I hear its supposed to be really good. I remember watching some footage of it when it was the My Little Pony fighting game. 

• Paid Members

The person who leaked that E. Honda, Lucia and Poison were coming to Street Fighter 5 last year has tweeted this out for season V:

Screenshot_20200603_122409.jpg

Three of them are pretty obvious. Viper, Oro and Elena. 

Speculation is that the military man could be Rolento or a new character. 

That "little bit of rose" is leading people to speculate that it could be Rose or Dudley.

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

My brother in law informs me that the original Injustice:Gods Amongst Us and a few of the skin and costume packs are free on XBox Live until the 25th of the month. It's a fun little fighter. 

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/product/Injustice-Gods-Among-Us/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80257520829

1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

My brother in law informs me that the original Injustice:Gods Amongst Us and a few of the skin and costume packs are free on XBox Live until the 25th of the month. It's a fun little fighter. 

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/product/Injustice-Gods-Among-Us/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80257520829

The Ultimate Edition is also currently free on the PS Store