Acceptable behaviour at live shows

Hannibal Scorch

4 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Why else would you take the stance in the first place? No one is complaining about fans booing or calling the bad guys gits, but you've come in here shouting and hollering about PC culture (massive red light, btw). What are you ranting about then? Because you're either ranting about a non-existent issue OR you're moaning about not being able to call the bad guys gay-boys.

Yeah, I'm still not seeing the part where I've said that 'having a bad week at work' excuses racist/homophobic/transphobic language at wrestling shows.....

You seem to have made up your own narrative about me there, but then that's what people like you usually do.

1 minute ago, Duke said:

Live wrestling sounds much better now than it used to be. 

Nah it's much quieter... a few pops here and there and the same predictable chants but apart from that the wrestling crowds of a generation ago were WAY better!

4 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Comedy clubs I've been to actually did have a written rule on heckling, which is do it and get kicked out. 

Bloody squares. 

1 minute ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I’ve yet to see it improve one

What are you talking about? A wrestling show or a comedy show? Either way, shut up. Cause if it's a comedy show its irrelevant and if its a wrestling show you're wrong. 

I wouldn't necessarily call it heckling at wrestling, but responding to the heel in a manner in which the heel acts to you is absolutely part of a wrestling show. 

1 minute ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I’ve yet to see it improve one

Jimmy Carr says 'Hi'. 
In fact I've seen Russell Brand, Reginald D Hunter and Alan Carr also deal with heckles and they were fucking hilarious and added to the show. 

Constant heckles? Agreed, shut up, stop trying to get yourself over and let the comedian do their job. A couple of heckles? Hell, if the comedian can come back with a great put down then I'm laughing even more.