UFC Auckland: Felder vs Hooker - Feb 22 🇳🇿

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

It’s a shame but I’ve got a feeling Hooker is still going to struggle getting a big fight now. Gaethje is probably fighting McGregor but even if that falls through, I can’t see Gaethje wanting to go from McGregor to a fight with Hooker. Same with Poirier. He’s been after that Nate Diaz fight recently. They’re at the stage now where they’re after big names. And Hooker is probably more risk than reward at this stage for a lot of the top 155ers. The more I think about it though, I really want to see Hooker vs Poirier. Think that would be awesome. 

16 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

She could also potentially do sports modelling jobs.

8CABE501-8666-4A99-8514-1D2C1638205C.gif

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

I really like Dan Hooker; he's one of those fighters who's taken the losses and clawed and worked his way up. Would like to see him eventually get a title challenge, even though he'd most likely get obliterated by Nurmagomedov. 

• Paid Members

Yeah, despite recent results there’s still something to gain from fighting a name like Cerrone. I also think Carlos Diego Ferreira has earned a biggish fight after submitting Anthony Pettis last month. 155 is so ridiculously stacked you can mix and match them anyway you want and you can’t really go wrong. 

I saw Al Iaquinta was on about fighting Felder if Felder decides against retirement as well. That’d be good. It was actually supposed to be Iaquinta vs Felder on that Brooklyn PPV in 2018 when everything went mad and we ended up getting Khabib vs Iaquinta and McGregor vs The Bus instead. 

• Paid Members

And that's another one! Despite how done he seems to be, I reckon there's something in a Hooker/Pettis fight too.

And yeah, Iaquinta vs. Felder would definitely be fun. Both guys are always up for it, so you know you'll get an entertaining fight.

Absolutely right about 155 - even amongst the "midcard", there's a lot of choice and depth for watchable fights.