please delete

Legace

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, Legace said:

UPDATE: I've added the type of Canadian footage that's known to exist next to the word "Canada" in the list in the first post.

I look forward to this update being deleted too.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Legace said:

UPDATE: I've added the type of Canadian footage that's known to exist next to the word "Canada" in the list in the first post.

Consider this an official warning to stop bumping your thread with updates. Just update the first post if you want.

• Paid Members
On 5/6/2020 at 9:25 PM, Legace said:

Any chance of sharing these links with people? Otherwise, you know, what's the utter point?

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Any chance of sharing these links with people? Otherwise, you know, what's the utter point?

Yeah, it could be interesting to see some of this. 

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Legace said:

It's supposed to be a reference guide.

OK. So why can't you also post links to what you found? That would be far more interesting than a reference guide that we could probably have found out for ourselves.

• Moderators

Yeah that's fine, that's why I was letting you know. I didn't think you were intentionally breaking the rules. But just don't do it any more, thanks. Your posts don't stimulate any discussion and this is a discussion forum. It may be a useful resource, and if people find it to be then they can save a link to the thread or whatever.