please delete

Legace

Don't know about footage, but in terms of countries, Belgium & Italy could also potentially be added to the list. WoS had a celebratory event, on joining the EU in '73. Tino Salvadore (Italy) and Frank Dhondt (Belgium) performed as part of it. That's not to say, pro-wrestling was a thing in those countries, but it at least suggests the possibility.

• Paid Members

UK pre-70s is limited in terms of public availability. There's an unknown number of film reels in ITV's archive but they aren't properly catalogued. At least one has been converted which was done for the Northern Reunion and included Pallo-McManus Cup Final Day 1962. Clips of that reel (including other bouts) were then licensed for the BBC 4 Timeshift documentary.

There's also some stuff which was kept by the relevant ITV regions when it was filmed for the TV show, which ITV is trying to collate.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Sheffbag said:

There must be some Titanes en el ring footage around from South America. That was running from the early 60's i think. 

Most of their stuff on YouTube is '70s to '90s, later comeback shows, or undated. 

A lot of the tours of Africa back in the day were run off the back of old American tapes that ended up being shown on TV over there, a promoter would try to gather some of the name wrestlers from that territory and run a tour based on wrestlers the people knew from TV, despite that TV being close to a decade old. I remember reading an interview with Bill Eadie where he talked about doing one in the early 80s that was based off IWA TV (The Eddie Einhorn group) tapes from the mid 70s.

There's probably many other similar examples, such as the Israel tour in the early 90s that Lance Storm went on which had Chris Adams as the star name (based on WCCW being big there a few years prior). I doubt any of this type of tour did TV but they might have gotten spots on local news to promote the shows.

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, Pier Six Brawler said:

There's probably many other similar examples, such as the Israel tour in the early 90s that Lance Storm went on which had Chris Adams as the star name (based on WCCW being big there a few years prior). I doubt any of this type of tour did TV but they might have gotten spots on local news to promote the shows.

WCCW is STILL the biggest wrestling product in Israel, I think. A tour a year or two ago was headlined by Kevin Von Erich and his kids.