2020 Royal Rumble Surprise Entrant Pool

HarmonicGenerator

• Awards Moderator

@theironshake - Honky's already been taken, sorry!

@AVM - I'll allow you the last two, but because I'm sure I saw last week that Cain had been announced I'll not allow you him. (He's been and gone from the 'confirmed entrants' list but I'd no longer be surprised if he showed up. Rules)

@CleetusVanDamme - we need you

With a mere five days until brexit, the buzzer for number 15 goes - "time gentlemen please!" shouts a half recognized voice, but who is it? With his bright red face, his fine figure shown off by a tight polo shirt and holding a pint of Ruddles Best high in the air that's gotta be Tim Martin (you know the wetherspoons guy) 

Can I have Velveteen Dream? He's been off since I got rid of the network and still isn't back now I've got it back and I've not seen anything about him returning (I haven't looked that hard to be fair even though him getting injured the catalyst for me cancelling it because he was the only part I'd make a point of watching most weeks)

And who's this running in at a surprising speed at number 30 in the women's rumble? Why if I'm not very much mistaken that's the Dream's old squeeze Sweet Sapphire showing these new upstart women how it's done with style,fitness and some good old fashioned polka dots

Hang on, turns out Sapphire is dead!!?!!?!?!?? I don't know then, I can't think straight after finding that out - Tom Magee off of that match that made Bret Hart? Now that limelight stealer is out of the way maybe it's Magees time to shine. I don't know.... Sapphire.... Sweet Sapphire... dead for 13 years....  you'd think that would have been given a bit more coverage. When Eddie died they had a tribute episode and Rey won the Rumble, when Dusty died they had a tag team tournament, there isn't even a tribute to her on the network! 

Edited by Harry Wiseau
Sapphire is dead!

• Paid Members
On 12/31/2012 at 4:47 PM, CleetusVanDamme said:

#1 in the Rumble is Brodus Clay. Seeing as the ring is the empty, he decides it's an appropriate time to bust a groove, a decision that would cost him his career...

*I'M THE GREATEST!... 1... 2... 123 HIT THAT!*

catgreatest.jpg

The Cat sprints down to the ring, ducks Brodus' clothesline and Feliner kicks him over the top rope and straight out of the company. Cat grabs the mic and says "This has been a long time coming, HIT MY MUSIC!"

*SOMEBODY CALL MY MAMA!*

James+Brown+4.gif

tumblr_oxuuirlZEf1s24yedo1_400.gifv

He spends the next hour cutting a rug and whooping 28 other rednecks to earn his WWE title match at Wrestlemania 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36: The Great One vs The Greatest.

And yes, I am going to pitch this same idea every year.

Edited by CleetusVanDamme

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, RancidPunx said:

I see The Godfather on Instagram looking in great shape !

Papa Shango as a surprise entrant anybody ?

He could enter three times as Shango, Godfather and Kama The Supreme Fighting Machine.

• Paid Members

You may want to close the contest now, as there are photos floating around of them testing the enterance videos on the big screen in the stadium. I've seen at least 2 that would class as "surprises"....

• Awards Moderator

The results are in!

Needless to say, this post contains spoilers for both Royal Rumble matches. 

This means if you have not seen the Royal Rumble, why are you in this thread.

Go away.

And don't complain about being spoilered.

If you have been tagged and get a notification and haven't seen the Rumble yet, first of all, get off the forum until you've seen it.

Secondly, don't look below this bit if you don't want to know.

You have been warned!

Congratulations to our four winners!

In the Women's Rumble...

@big7thletter chose Kelly Kelly, and @RedRooster chose Santina Marella!

In the Men's Rumble...

@Doog chose MVP, and @Supremo chose Edge!

You are truly the UKFF's Elite Four.

Your prize is a small handful of tea leaves, spooned out of a teabag I will rip shortly after making my next cuppa. If you would like to receive your leaves, please supply an address. Otherwise, simply steal Keith Lee's gimmick and bask in your own glory and ability to see the future.

Until next year!

Edited by HarmonicGenerator