2020 Royal Rumble Surprise Entrant Pool

HarmonicGenerator

On 1/2/2020 at 10:10 AM, HarmonicGenerator said:

@Louch - Rikishi has already been selected, sorry

@garynysmon - Killer Kross has already been selected, sorry

@big7thletter - MVP has already been selected, sorry. However, I did mis-type 'Great Khali' when adding you to the opening post and it said 'Greta Khali' and now I want Khali to team up with Greta Thunberg, so I thank you for that.

I’ll take the Milky Bar Kid, any era 

• Awards Moderator
On 1/4/2020 at 6:58 PM, Briefcase said:

Bray Wyatt

I know he has the belt but would be cool to see Bray come out as you see him on the FireFly Funhouse videos.

Failing that any of the firefly funhouse characters just for jokes. 

Firefly Funhouse characters are eligible. I'm not accepting the current Universal Champion who appeared as that alter ego at the very last PPV. Nice try though!

8 hours ago, Sheffbag said:

Tito Santana 

Bambi in the women's

Road dogg

Road Dogg already taken, sorry!

• Paid Members

This thread feels incomplete without @CleetusVanDamme

My picks;

1) Scotty 2 Hotty - I picked this last year because I'm genuinely surprised they haven't done a Worm-off with him and Otis yet.

2) AJ Lee - Wouldn't surprise me now they're cosying up to Punk

3) Prince Iaukea - Vince trying to capitalise on Prince's death a few years after the fact.

• Paid Members

He's The Hottest Free Agent in the world....Prince Harry is in the Rumble and he's dressed as a Nazi. Oh my God Prince Harry has Turned his back in his Family and now he's turned his back on his country.

2001 plays...it's Not the Nature Boy but the King himself ..Elvis Aron Presley is in the rumble. And he's gonna perform  30 of his  greatest Hits. 

Rock n Roll music Blasts it's Cocky Cool and Bad the Honkey tonk man is in the Rumble and he's after Elvis. Jumpsuits are my gimmick in the WWE. 

the lights go out. 36 iron-faced dancers shuffle onto the stage in spotlight. atonal wailing is heard over the PA

ASININE COMMENTATOR: ....Graves....is that.....?"

'Dance of the Earth' from Rite of Spring plays at aeroplane-taking off volume

ASININE COMMENTATOR: ...IT IS! THE ARCHITECT OF THE ATONAL HIMSELF

1*MqmN6ciddFSeVNPacUK6lg.jpeg

Stravinsky takes in the certain applause of 15000 Rumblemaniacs when the countdown behind him starts from 10

ASININE COMMENTATOR: we could see The Soviet Firebird going to Wrestlemania!

countdown hits 10. a gigantic effigy of a dart slides down on a wire from the roof and takes out Stravinsky. EMTs check on the Russian maestro when one of them starts clearing house. He rips off his paramedic outfit to reveal...

ASININE COMMENTATOR: GOOD LORD! IT'S DARTS BEST DRESSED MAN ROD HARRINGTON!
COREY GRAVES: well this just took a turn for the violent

harrington_1280q_0.jpg?itok=-20_DKCD

Harrington makes it to the ring, and thanks to the contemporary layout of Rumble matches, Heath Slater, Aleister Black, and Jey Uso feed for Harrington's big three moves. You all know what they are.

24 MINUTES PASS

ASININE COMMENTATOR: we're down to the penultimate spot and nobody's ever won from this! who could it be?

the lights go out and dry ice fogs literally the entire building

ASININE COMMENTATOR: we can't see anything at all here...but I'm getting word into my headphones...it's the Tokyo mastermind himself Shoko Asahara!

3f46906c-80e0-11e8-8c40-58d9485981d4_ima

despite being on their own network the show is taken off air and replaced by Bob Ross painting a bucolic scene for 16 hours