2020 Royal Rumble Surprise Entrant Pool

HarmonicGenerator

1. Steve Blackman 

It’s party-time!

2. Black Steveman

Kieth Lee gets the call up and repackaged with an ill-judged new name and gimmick. He has the big man face-off/showdown spot with Braun Strowman. They tussle towards the rope and get double eliminated by Spud. The next night on Raw Tony Atlas is revealed as the manager of Big Black Steveman.

• Paid Members

Trying his hardest to deny Bossman another Rumble victory, fresh from serving hard time in Cobb County, Georgia, it's Nailz!

He almost has the former correctional officer eliminated, when help arrives in the form of Bull Buchanan.

Finally, here to make amends for being overlooked in previous years,here comes the real king of Harts: Bruce Hart

22 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

@Louch - Rikishi has already been selected, sorry

@garynysmon - Killer Kross has already been selected, sorry

@big7thletter - MVP has already been selected, sorry. However, I did mis-type 'Great Khali' when adding you to the opening post and it said 'Greta Khali' and now I want Khali to team up with Greta Thunberg, so I thank you for that.

change my MVP to X-Pac if you can please then my good man

In the biggest surprise of the year the WWE manage to reflect current pop culture and bring in Baby Yoda.

This probably doesn't sound like a dangerous competitor but naturally nobody wants to eliminate him. Thankfully Gene Snitsky is on hand to punt Baby Yoda out of the ring and claim "its not my fault." Cole screams that this is vintage Snitsky.

And my third guess is Doctor Who (only 'real' fans don't realise that the Doctor's name is Who). The 1st Doctor enters as a doddery old man who forgets most of his spots and disappears randomly.

He has a nap in the corner and regenerates into the 2nd Doctor who runs around a lot and plays the flute while Xavier Woods plays his trumpet and R-Truth dances. Mr. McMahon comes out and tells him he has to regenerate.

The 3rd Doctor does pretty well, tossing people out and yelling in an expert display of Venusian aikido. Unfortunately Rey Mysterio has dressed up as a spider which scares the 3rd Doctor and he regenerates into the 4th.

The 4th does well by offering jobbers jelly babies if they leave the ring (and they figure they might as well) and tripping people up with his scarf. Unfortunately he gets carried away, climbs the top rope and falls off hitting the apron. While there the make up team cover him in flour for unspecified reasons.

He regenerates into the 5th Doctor who rolls under the bottom rope to pick up a giant stick of celery to use as a weapon. Unfortunately the Undertaker, wearing his Phantom of the Opera mask, treats him.

The 6th Doctor turns heel by applying choke holds to everyone but nobody knows what happens to him.

The 7th Doctor brings out the spoons buy we've already had our musical interlude so he hits people with them and emotionally abuses them to leave the ring. We never get to see his full potential because HBK, tired of seeing people reborn who aren't his saviour shoots him with a hunting rifle.

The 8th makes a brief cameo bit decides the Rumble needs a RAW Doctor. The RAW Doctor, the only Doctor designed for conflict throws a massive sulk and says "no more" before leaving the ring (not over the top rope) to mope in a barn.

There he meets his 10th and 11th selfs and realises that he too will become a young heart throb and regenerates only to become a middle aged Northern bloke with big ears. He gets drunk, kisses Lacey Evans because she's blonde and regenerates into the 10th Doctor who gets a big pop from women and children but boos from the cynical fans. He sacrifices himself to save Ric Flair but then decides that his reward for such a good deed should be that the elimination doesn't count and he gets another go.

After saying goodbye to everyone in the Rumble he regenerates into Matt Smith who gets creepily obsessed with whoever the female ring announcer is. At this point the Rumble has been going on for a while and he regenerates of old age to become a Scottish bloke with angry eyebrows who steals a coat from one of the drunk homeless people in the audience who think they've gone to a WCW taping from 92.

He gets clobbered by the Swiss Cyborg Cesaro and can't decide if he can be bothered to carry on until Jerry Lawler dresses up as the 1st Doctor and tells loads of sexist jokes and whatever Doctor we're on now decides to regenerate into a woman out of embarrassment. This is the end of the Doctor in the men's Rumble as the new Doctor travels back in time to appear in the woman's Rumble earlier in the show. 

9 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Sorry David, missed those first time around. Edge was already picked before your original post but the other two are free and available!

No worries, figured you were trying to keep up with all of them. If no one has him already, I'll switch me an Edge for a Hulk Hogan!

3...2...1 EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

As number 1 entrant Mojo Rawley waits in the ring, the smoke disappears from the runway but no one can see anyone...unless they look really closely.
"Helloooo, I Babu Friiiiik" comes across the PA. Everyones favourite new Star Wars character comes down the runway screaming "HEEEEY HEEEEEEEY", and when he gets to the ring, he climbs on the back of Rawley and dumps him over the top. That long (weeks) awaited showdown with Baby Yoda comes in the middle of the Rumble so glad @Vampsuggested that earlier on

babu-frik.jpg

Number 29's turn now and a whistle version of Sandstorm by Darude blares out...bubbles inexplicably fill the arena and out he comes! Tranmeres favourite son, it's Mike Dean!!!!

mike-dean.jpg

On brand as always, he is NOT impressed with the bubbles, races to the ring with his arms out wide mike-dean-2.jpg and no look red cards Reigns, Bryan and Owens leaving hims standing tall as the winner...but he's not counted on one final surprise, and he comes tottering out at number 30, it's Jeff Winter in all his glory jeff-winter.jpg

"IT'S THE SHOWDOWN WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR" screeches Michael Cole and the arena reaches Rock-Hogan levels as the two bastards in black stare off across the ring jeff-mike.jpg

Jeff gets the better of Mike and employs an illegal chokehold but Dean's waving play on, and shrugs at him which sends big Jeff over the top leaving MIKE DEAN heading to WrestleMania

• Paid Members

1) Noel Edmonds

2) Jim Davidson

and at number 3) our very own @Astro Hollywood. And it'll be like that time Hogan was caught in the same ring alone with the Twin Towers. West Country comedian Jethro has paid the GMs of Smackdown and Raw to make sure he's in the same ring as messers. Edmonds and Davidson.