2020 Royal Rumble Surprise Entrant Pool

HarmonicGenerator

1. Scott Steiner - the last of the "will never be invited back" category, as everyone else has had a hug with Vince now.

2. Air Bourne - free agent, known name, still young.

3. JBL - just because.

• Awards Moderator

@Louch - Rikishi has already been selected, sorry

@garynysmon - Killer Kross has already been selected, sorry

@big7thletter - MVP has already been selected, sorry. However, I did mis-type 'Great Khali' when adding you to the opening post and it said 'Greta Khali' and now I want Khali to team up with Greta Thunberg, so I thank you for that.

1. King Booker - for a confrontation with King Corbin, as they have an ‘ALL HAIL KING BOOKAH!’/‘NO, ALL HAIL KING CORBIN’ face-off

2. Santino/Santina Marella - I reckon he’ll appear in both Rumbles under both gimmicks, getting eliminated pretty much immediately each time as the announcers piss themselves laughing.

3. Abyss - A nice little there-you-go for him, since he’s an agent now. 

Edited by RedRooster

• Awards Moderator
5 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

1. King Booker - for a confrontation with King Corbin, as they have an ‘ALL HAIL KING BOOKAH!’/‘NO, ALL HAIL KING CORBIN’ face-off

2. John Morrison - If Sheamus is is allowed I’m assuming Morrison is, @HarmonicGenerator? However, since @Philjax mentioned him first (but didn’t pick him) I’ll let him have Morrison if he wants to change his mind.

3. Santino/Santina Marella - I reckon he’ll appear in both Rumbles under both gimmicks, getting eliminated pretty much immediately each time as the announcers piss themselves laughing.

I'm disqualifying Morrison under the "don't be boring" rule. Sorry!

@Frankie Crisp - one of your Nashes has already been taken but I'll leave you to figure out which one.

28 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I'm disqualifying Morrison under the "don't be boring" rule. Sorry!

@Frankie Crisp - one of your Nashes has already been taken but I'll leave you to figure out which one.

Fair enough, I’ll take Abyss instead. Failing that, I’ll go with whatever’s in Rowan’s cage. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMSvKMmcS--p4Htf3S1dy

Heel Coach

Because his music and Jackie Brown look were the bees knees, back in the day.

hornswoggle_FI.jpg

Hornswoggle

Because he's the exact kind of audience groan you'd expect WWE to throw out there when you're naively weighing up what better surprises they might have. 

340?cb=20161016035536

Kevin Webster

Comes out to Toploader's Dancing in the Moonlight to give us the Titus moment.