WWE in 2020

CL Punk

• Paid Members

#1 - Everyone involved in creative and agenting are recruited by, well, fucking anyone, on the same day. Vince puts together a makeshift team of himself, Austin, Undertaker and X-Pac. They write TV on a fag packet and if Vince suggests anything stupid, Taker tapes his fists like it's Mania 14.

#2 - Jon Moxley.

2 hours ago, Briefcase said:

Would like to see Buddy Murphy & Black elevated to the top. Both have a good chemistry, if booked right both could slowly climb the ladder. 

They remind me of two guys who need solid mid-card runs before being able to break through to the top. Out of the two I think Black has more of a chance to succeed, but needs to be protected. The potential is definitely there in both guys. People just need to be given a reason to care. Same with someone like Ricochet.

I’d like to see Fox take a bit of ownership over Smackdown, appointing their own person to either oversee or heavily filter creative. 

I’d also like to see Baron Corbin find his forte and have all the success in the world with it. Obviously that isn’t and won’t be wrestling related.

• Paid Members

Stopping all the camera cuts and shaking and zooming in and out to try and hide shit. 

When something was recommended as being must see the camera work was so jarring and irritating it made watching a chore. I'm never going back to raw and smackdown at their lengths because I just don't have the time week in week out anymore but I'd definitely watch the PPVs if it was a more enjoyable viewing experience.