How do you watch this guff?

DEF

How do you watch this guff!?!  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For Raw and AEW, pretty much just YouTube highlights.

SmackDown I tend to ff through on a Saturday. 

NWA, NXT, 205, NXT UK, I don't watch at all. I'll occasionally watch YouTube clips of NXT if something big has happened.

I do tend to watch WWE PPVs mostly in full, skipping through the odd match.

• Paid Members

I work nights where there’s a lot of being on call. If I’m in work I’ll put it on live in the background whilst doing other things. If I’m not in work, I’ll likely stick it on the laptop in the morning and skim through it whilst I tidy up or cook breakfast for the family. 

Honestly don’t know how anyone could actually sit on a couch and give Raw or Smackdown in particular their full attention for the entirety of it. 

The only shows I’ll try and watch properly are AEW and NXT, but even NXT is reaching the point where I can fast forward half of it.

I record Raw & Smackdown, if I have time I will watch at least one of them and fast forward the the meaningless bits (most of it these days).

Will always try catch the PPV's but again depends on whether I get time, I do prefer the PPV's more when I haven't seen the TV shows as at least the buildup videos I haven't seen 200 times. Keeps things a bit more fresh.

I did watch AEW but I’m starting to get a bit bored as it’s basically a slightly better wwe with more moves and flips so I seem to have jacked it in. I don’t think I actually watch wrestling anymore.  

im more interested in reading about it and listening to people talk about it than actually watching it. 

Edited by Yakashi

I follow angles and check out individual matches. In terms of whole shows, I'll occasionally pop on an NXT or AEW if I hear good things. That's the thing with current products - I'll watch on recommendations rather than setting aside time to watch. A three hour is a no no; two hours on the reg is just too much. The last full show I watched was this year's Wrestle Kingdom, which I streamed live, but I unsubscribed to NJPW World after the G1. I suppose I'm as much to blame for having a shortening attention span as I see a lot of young wrestlers having. Aside from that, I'll regularly type "<x wrestler> vs" into YouTube and watch some old stuff that comes up or a couple of matches of whoever is the new thing (although even that gets tricky when they're still all 25+ mins long, without the fuzzy umami of Bret vs Kato for 5mins off Saturday Night).

Super lucky that right now I’m at every nxt full sail show.

If I miss one, I catch the show during the week on tv but I doubt I would do that every week.

Saw a few episode highlights of raw/sd during the invasion angle, but other than that haven’t watched unless I was at the show. 

Id like to watch AEW but haven’t found a reliable viewing platform (I know I can prob pay a quid a week or something!).
Catch most ppvs, but tend to watch the older stuff on the network.