WWE HOF 2020

Mat

19 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

"the longest reigning champion of the Smackdown brand at that point" is such a meaningless accolade, I love it.

Being a Sheffield Wednesday fan, I find it amusing that over at Bramall Lane on their honours board they have FA Cup Semi Finalists 2002-03 (etc) listed.

"Longest reigning Smackdown Champion at that point" makes even that seem prestigious.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, David said:

Is Rick Martel going in yet? Surely to fuck he's due? 

Does seem strange that he's been overlooked so far. He's been in the video games of late so can't have a bad relationship?

Tony Garea isn't in either which is odd considering how long he worked for them.

8 minutes ago, The British Bushwacker said:

Did Vader ever go in? i know he inducted Stan Hansen but pretty sure he never got the nod whilst he was alive.

Surely he goes in sooner rather than later?

Nope, not in...yet.

Meltzer reported in the Observer a couple of issues back that Mick Foley has been pushing for Vader to get inducted and while he too expects it one day, it doesn't look like it'll be happening this year at least.

2 hours ago, Mark Impact said:

Being a Sheffield Wednesday fan, I find it amusing that over at Bramall Lane on their honours board they have FA Cup Semi Finalists 2002-03 (etc) listed.

"Longest reigning Smackdown Champion at that point" makes even that seem prestigious.

Being a fellow Wednesday fan, I also like to think they have FA Cup Semi Finalists listed for 1993 also 😁.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Magnum Milano said:

Nope, not in...yet.

Meltzer reported in the Observer a couple of issues back that Mick Foley has been pushing for Vader to get inducted and while he too expects it one day, it doesn't look like it'll be happening this year at least.

I can't see how Vader can go in before actual  proper WWE champions like Jack Swagger, Alberto Del Rio and Jinder Mahal, it's just not right if he did.