WWE HOF 2020

Mat

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Shawn's got a Rockers induction left. Flair's got an Evolution one as well. Booker T and Big Kev will hopefully get another when WWE buys TNA and inducts the Main Event Mafia.

Fuck it stick the Wolfpac and Dudes with attitude. Let's get Nash his 5 rings.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Regal has to go in at some point surely. 

Can’t believe that had never crossed my mind before. Arguably the only wrestler I can think of where I might actually be able to enjoy their speech without feeling so embarrassed and awkward that I turn inside out.

Kane must be up for an Induction in the next few years now he is surely done as an active wrestler.

Is he headline worthy? I'd say yes but at the same time I cant help but feel if I was going to the HOF that year and he is the headliner with no other big factions going in etc I'd feel a little flat about it all.

It's similar to the Big Show as well

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Can’t believe that had never crossed my mind before. Arguably the only wrestler I can think of where I might actually be able to enjoy their speech without feeling so embarrassed and awkward that I turn inside out.

I think I remember Regal saying that he thinks he would only be put in the HOF if they ever have Wrestlemania in the UK. 

His speech would be great though. Knowing his love of old school british variety he would probably want Superfly Jimmy Tarbuck or Mick Miller to induct him. 

1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I think I remember Regal saying that he thinks he would only be put in the HOF if they ever have Wrestlemania in the UK. 

His speech would be great though. Knowing his love of old school british variety he would probably want Superfly Jimmy Tarbuck or Mick Miller to induct him. 

I love Regal but I disagree with him there. He means enough to the American audiences, and Mania always attracts a decent UK contingent anyway, that his induction would be significant regardless. On that front, Davey Boy has to be in at some point. He was their biggest UK star and they could have Bret induct him. 

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Supremo said:

More importantly, can we talk about how fucking great Dave Batista was?

Remember when he had to forfeit the Title and people were openly weeping? What a guy.

One of the last true top babyfaces.

I could be tempted to do a marathon of watching his PPV matches - there’s bound to be some great ones I haven’t seen before.

Rocket Raccoon to induct him please.

If I had to fill the rest off this year out I would fill it like this 

Batista - headliner 

Nwo - 2nd billing just because they have all done the speech before.

Victoria - token female they go for who could actually wrestle although it wouldn’t shock me if they went for Kiebler

British bulldog- token dead wrestler they seem to put in and with a lot of Brits I’m attendence seems perfect.

christian - would start the Hof of in an entertaining way with edge sure to do a fun speech.

if you could choose how would you fill it out this year?

3 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

So this makes Hulk the first three time HOF inductee, doesn’t it?

I don't think it does, not yet. He went in as a solo guy in 2004 or '05, but he's not gone in with a tag team or another faction yet. He's inducted a few people and everyone last year mentioned him in their speeches (bar DX), but I'm fairly sure he's only in once. I may be wrong!

Edited by Grecian