Which AEW wrestlers would be better off in WWE?

RedRooster

There are clearly WWE talents who would do better elsewhere, but which AEW wrestlers would be better off in the big ‘E?

Britt Baker is an obvious one for me. She’s channel changingly dull in AEW, but there’s clearly something there. I think scripting would benefit her, and a stint in NXT would help her develop as a character.

Bea Priestly could also do with further development. 

My big pick would be Kenny Omega. I think they’d do a far better job at presenting him as a star than AEW has at this point. For whatever reason, he’s just not brought all that much to the table there.

So what you’re essentially saying is you want Britt Baker and Bea Priestley to go and train and get better in developmental so they become somewhat Ok? 

I don’t think that makes them better off at all considering they’ll be making next to nothing in NXT compared to what they earn in AEW and in Bea’s case Stardom.

20 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

So what you’re essentially saying is you want Britt Baker and Bea Priestley to go and train and get better in developmental so they become somewhat Ok? 

I don’t think that makes them better off at all considering they’ll be making next to nothing in NXT compared to what they earn in AEW and in Bea’s case Stardom.

When I say ‘better off’ I obviously don’t mean financially, although I’ve no idea how much WWE would pay them at this stage in their career.

What I mean is, for me at least, being the featured female wrestlers in AEW isn’t doing much for either wrestler. I think WWE, and NXT in particular, would be beneficial for them. They wouldn’t be, at least initially, THE featured stars of their division and they’d actually get the opportunity to develop characters, something AEW isn’t even hinting at doing for them right now. 

• Paid Members
On 12/1/2019 at 8:58 PM, RedRooster said:

My big pick would be Kenny Omega. I think they’d do a far better job at presenting him as a star than AEW has at this point. For whatever reason, he’s just not brought all that much to the table there.

Really?

Omega might not have come across as the star he's been hyped up to be, but he's still better off than in WWE, where nobody really comes off like a star at all.