UFC Busan: Edgar vs Zombie - Dec 21 🇰🇷

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

what has Snowden said previously? he gets on my tits on twitter.

What is in the Korean Zombie's fists these days? fight ending power mixed with his fearless style makes him a dangerous man. Id love to see him get the next crack at the belt outside of a Volkanovski/Holloway rematch. If thats not meant to, how about a Zombie/Yair rematch?

Tough blow for Frankie though. To take this with the idea being to make the Sandhagan fight in a few weeks at 135 was always a little ludicrous on paper. Thats a tough loss for Frankie at this stage.

Sucked to see Superboy struck down, he started well but Jourdain found his groove and looked handy himself, nice litle post-fight chat too.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

how about a Zombie/Yair rematch?

I wouldn’t be mad at that at all. That rematch is a no brainer at some point given how awesome the first one was and how it ended. I think Zombie deserves that rematch considering he was one second away from the win when Yair’s elbow knocked him out. 

For next though, if it’s not the Volkanovski title match, I think I’d go with Zombie vs Zabit to determine the next challenger. And do Yair vs Brian Ortega. Really though, you can’t go wrong mixing and matching any of the top boys at 145 at the moment. And even outside that top 4 or 5 you’ve still got the likes of Jeremy Stephens, Cub Swanson, Calvin Kattar etc. And guys like Shane Burgos and Kron Gracie coming up. Featherweight and Bantamweight are really on fire at the moment. Imagine how ridiculous the WEC roster would be right now if that company was still going? Just the 135-155 talent alone would be insane. 

@Egg Shen

In a nutshell, Snowden thinks Edgar is overrated, undeserving of the amount of title shots he's received, and he doesn't agree with his views of vaccines. 

It seems he's more interested in pro wrestling these days. I recently listened to a clip from his podcast. He sounded completely different to what I imagined. He sounds like a chilled out stoner. Whereas on Twitter, he comes across as anything but. 

• Paid Members

The Zombit match is definitely the one to make. Both guys have made statements. I honestly don't know how anyone could say Zabit has earned it yet - a record of 18-1 and 6-0 in the UFC, wins over Stephens and Kattar, and his style is mesmerising. Zombie's got more losses, but he's got big names on his list, and you don't do that to Frankie Edgar, even now, unless you're a serious contender.