Sign in to follow this  
Mark_Doctor

Dave Meltzer - yay or nay?

Dave Meltzer  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The problem w cornette is that he goes so far to the extreme.. I agree w 90% of what he says but its that inability to see past his prejudices that make him a caricature. Omega wrestled a 9 year old and that's fucking stupid. But he isn't NOW and he put on some blinders opposite Okada. He can't get past the 9 year old. 

I enjoy him from an entertainment perspective. He infuriates me w his bias toward people he likes but he has many points I can't argue w. Maybe that's because I crave the good ol days where there was no twatter. 

Didn’t someone work out how may words Dave Melzter has typed in his career publishing his news letter . I can’t recall the exact number but I remember being astounded .

3 hours ago, RancidPunx said:

Didn’t someone work out how may words Dave Melzter has typed in his career publishing his news letter . I can’t recall the exact number but I remember being astounded .

It was Alvarez as part of a speech he was giving about Dave.  He gave a conservative figure of 65 million words at the time, which was a couple of years ago and he's still pumping out 30,000-40,000 words a week in the Newsletter. 

5 hours ago, Michael_3165 said:

I bet 64 million of those were 'yaknow' 

Imagine him doing a roundtable interview with Undertaker and Shawn Michaels.