Scientology

SuperstarNeilC

Here’s something bang upto date, took place last night. Free speech activists go to Scientology locations and film their activities, which is perfectly legal if you do it from a public street, and don’t trespass on their private property. The Scientologists are so paranoid that the first glimpse of a camera, and they film you back and call the police etc. They also keep detailed files on all critics. What legitimate religion would do this?

Edited by SuperstarNeilC

• Moderators

What is it?? I have told you repeatedly now to offer some kind of description if you are going to keep spamming YouTube links. The more of them you post the higher the quality of the description I'm going to expect.

It's a long standing rule here, not just aimed at you.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

21 hours ago, Harry Wiseau said:

About 15 years ago they'd always try and get people to do "personally tests" in Birmingham city centre, there'd always be an attractive young lady doing the "hey how's your day going?" Thing with a big smile to try and get you in, anyway one morning I had an hour or so to waste so I went in and did one of these tests, multiple choice stuff, I was brutally honest in my answers, then when they asked for my details to send the results to I gave a false name and the address and phone number of the house I grew up in, not the one I was living in at the time! What does that say about my personality Tom???!!

The “personality test” is a major recruiting tool for Scientology. It’s a questionaire asking 200 questions which they say evaluates how you are doing in various areas of your life, your communication skills, things like that. Problem is it’s rigged so that you always score low. Even if you are flourishing and prospering in life, the results will show that you are a complete failure. Then they say to you, “Don’t worry, something can be done about it, Scientology can help you”. That way they are able to sell you a book or course, and therefrom the brainwashing begins.

Edited by SuperstarNeilC

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

If I want to know if I am a complete failure in life I’ll just ask on here. 

Going Clear seems to cover a lot of your you tube links. I recommend that to people if they haven’t seen it

It was discussed at the last UKFF meeting and the general consensus is that you are doing well with your life.