Scientology

SuperstarNeilC

Louis Therouxs scientology movie was a gd watch. I don't know the warts and all details of the group but comparing it to all the other cults that came and went, it's perplexing the followers and a-listers in particular Scientology has. The rigorous defence it's members put up in the face of media scrutiny just makes the group look worse, too. 

About 15 years ago they'd always try and get people to do "personally tests" in Birmingham city centre, there'd always be an attractive young lady doing the "hey how's your day going?" Thing with a big smile to try and get you in, anyway one morning I had an hour or so to waste so I went in and did one of these tests, multiple choice stuff, I was brutally honest in my answers, then when they asked for my details to send the results to I gave a false name and the address and phone number of the house I grew up in, not the one I was living in at the time! What does that say about my personality Tom???!!

20 minutes ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:

Wasnt Dynamite Dwayne a scientologist?

You’re right, he was. He pm’d me about it years ago. He mentioned he suffered from migraine headaches and asked my advice about how to handle them. I told him that he should leave Scientology. He never replied.