General Erection 2019

Gus Mears

Who are you voting for?  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

59 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Mine was mocking you, yours was mocking the disabled which is incredibly rich given the issues you’re having with your son. You’re a complete shithouse. 

I just wanted to add that I thought he posted it without realising what he’d said, which is why I replied with my post.

No offence meant to anyone. I don’t discriminate. I think you’re equally all twats.

• Paid Members

To be honest, Keith wished I would die in this thread the other week in one of his attempts at humour which was liked by the usual crew. So frankly I couldn’t give a toss about him. It was just a stupid joke and you’ll have all of laughed at worst and regretted it. But as bacon pointed out, you pick and choose your faux outrage. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Wait, what?

There was a statement made about a drinking game for every time get brexit done was said, and scorch mentioned he would be in hospital or something along those lines. The reply was I’d gladly take a under funded nhs if they let you die in a corridor  or some such response. 

No need for that imo 

15 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

To be honest, Keith wished I would die in this thread the other week in one of his attempts at humour which was liked by the usual crew. So frankly I couldn’t give a toss about him. It was just a stupid joke and you’ll have all of laughed at worst and regretted it. But as bacon pointed out, you pick and choose your faux outrage. 

Did I?

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, quote the raven said:

There was a statement made about a drinking game for every time get brexit done was said, and scorch mentioned he would be in hospital or something along those lines. The reply was I’d gladly take a under funded nhs if they let you die in a corridor  or some such response. 

No need for that imo 

So he was actually in hospital or metaphorically in hospital?

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, quote the raven said:

No need for that imo 

Snowflakes the both of you. In the good old days on here you would get people wishing that other people died of cancer or bad aids on a regular basis. That would barely have got a look in. 

The trouble with Soapdish is that he cries foul everytime he says something stupid, and either gets called on it, or someone makes a joke at his expense. It is incredibly tiresome, so that's why I have him on ignore. I encourage the rest of you to do the same, he is one of the worst white noise merchants on here.

And just for the record Soapdish I dont hope you die in an underfunded hospital. I hope it is fully funded

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Snowflakes the both of you. In the good old days on here you would get people wishing that other people died of cancer or bad aids on a regular basis. That would barely have got a look in. 

The trouble with Soapdish is that he cries foul everytime he says something stupid, and either gets called on it, or someone makes a joke at his expense. It is incredibly tiresome, so that's why I have him on ignore. I encourage the rest of you to do the same, he is one of the worst white noise merchants on here.

And just for the record Soapdish I dont hope you die in an underfunded hospital. I hope it is fully funded

I didn’t cry foul, I’ve referenced it though. I’ve fully accepted that I’ll always be targeted by some people, whether I like it or not. So I just get on with it rather then calling him out. Also I’ve apologised if I have done something stupid and realised after. Other times I’ve stuck to my guns. It’s what it is.

and thank you for hoping it’s fully funded. May we all get that.

@SuperBacon I meant to say proved. Your comment was ignored, mine was pulled up.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Aaaaaanyway, can someone smarter than me explain what would happen to Scotland if they went independent? (Economy, laws, etc)

Seeing what’s happened now, surely they’re entitled to give it another go? 

I thought they aren’t able to unless Johnson gives them the go ahead to have a referendum, which he’s already told Sturgeon to piss off. Unless your thinking in like a Braveheart style coup? But now he’s “Getting Brexit Done” I think they deserve the option, especially as they voted to remain. I don’t want them to go, but I think it’s pretty cunty to deny them that.

sorry, just read you said smarter, as you were.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

Just for clarity, I wasn’t posting from a position of outrage, it was pointing out rank hypocrisy. Had Rashers used his sons disability in the past to get sympathy on here after being banned then made a joke about someone else’s disability, I’d have called him out too. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Just for clarity, I wasn’t posting from a position of outrage, it was pointing out rank hypocrisy. Had Rashers used his sons disability in the past to get sympathy on here after being banned then made a joke about someone else’s disability, I’d have called him out too. 

The last time I reply. I never used it for sympathy. I used it to to say why I was up at ridiculous time and wasn’t acting at my sharpest. I shouldn’t have mentioned him, but I always go into more detail about specifics then is necessary. You act like people with disabilities don’t make jokes. I have a friend with a condition where his joints can get dislocated and he makes jokes about the amount of pills he has to take and about chopping his legs off. Or do you think any jokes about disabilities should be banned? 

And I wasn’t banned, I asked to have my account banned because I was going through a period of time where I was pretty much having a mental breakdown and kept rowing on here. When I was feeling better I decided to try and start over, to hope not to be judged for being an absolute dick at the time. We’ve even discussed mental heath issues in that thread recently. What’s the point of bringing stuff up from 2 years ago that I apologised for? I apologised and still get more grief then convicted sex offenders and known thieves. 

Let this thread go back to normal. And just post publicly on my wall if you want to keep this up. It’s gone wildly off topic.