Sign in to follow this  
Gus Mears

General Erection 2019

Who are you voting for?  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay I’ll share post of the year award with her because she’s cute and said it first. But I’m not gonna be the one to message explaining she won post of the year on a weird wrestling forum for something she wrote two years ago

5 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Okay I’ll share post of the year award with her because she’s cute and said it first. But I’m not gonna be the one to message explaining she won post of the year on a weird wrestling forum for something she wrote two years ago

Whoever does will ask her for side pics.

26 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

You could have ended that post at female.

She gets most shit from simply being a black woman, it's gone on far longer than any from any "mistakes" she's made.

You're absolutely right. 

Who's election night coverage is the best these days and most impartial? I can't decide who to watch...

I was thinking of giving Sky a go with John Bercow, but then I remembered I can't stand the pompus fucker so changed my mind!

52 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

UK Kat Von Tilde, for the record Max I fully support your hatred of the Tories. I also think your tattoo work is brilliant. Will deffo have some work done off of you at some point. 

6 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Owen Jones and Ash Sarkar are on ITV so that’s a yes from me, Clive. 

I ❤️ Ash Sarkar.  I would make her a lovely cup of tea.

Not a fan of how either treated Eddie Dempsey but I'd rather watch them than most, I'll see if I can get ITV player working.

I honestly can’t remember ever feeling physically sick while waiting for an exit poll. I don’t even think it’s because of the norovirus I have. 

19 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

I honestly can’t remember ever feeling physically sick while waiting for an exit poll. I don’t even think it’s because of the norovirus I have. 

If you’re a lefty media type you have the Novaravirus amirite?

43 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Owen Jones and Ash Sarkar are on ITV so that’s a yes from me, Clive. 

Am I right in thinking ITV are quite impartial? You never really hear of their political orientation, despite employing utter cunts such as Piers Morgan. Sky quite clearly lean to the right and BBC are either left or right wing, depending on which side you listen to (I'd say they are slightly institutionally left).

3 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Am I right in thinking ITV are quite impartial? You never really hear of their political orientation, despite employing utter cunts such as Piers Morgan. Sky quite clearly lean to the right and BBC are either left or right wing, depending on which side you listen to (I'd say they are slightly institutionally left).

Institutionally the might be but the individuals are mostly Tory, ex Murdoch press or they will go on to senior positions at CCHQ like many of their predecessors. 

Edit. Can we deport any live chat from the board tonight?

Edited by Keith Houchen

1 hour ago, FUM said:

I don't know who she is but seems to work for Sky News Australia. Would be superb if Boris lost his own seat. What would actually happen there - could he still be PM if it's a Tory majority?

I'd tale no notice of this. Exit pollsters aren't allowed to share any details. And the Lib Dem vote there already collapsed in 2017.