Sign in to follow this  
Gus Mears

General Erection 2019

Who are you voting for?  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just put my X down for Labour in the Tory stronghold of Southend. The wife is abstaining claiming burnout, although from the sounds of it she supports the social policies offered toward the left but has bought into the anti-Corbyn media and the Lib Dems haven't had the headlines to get noticed. The best I'm hoping for is a left-heavy coalition to oust the Tories nationally, because I can't see anything changing locally.

I did the ā€œPolicies not Peopleā€ and got something like 40% Tory. The flipside to that is nearly every Tory policy put forward has so far been debunked as a lie so I voted Labour anyway.

My polling station is an abandoned library in anĀ old peoples home (because due to cuts most of the libraries have disappeared up here.) Royston Vasey has a more uplifting location than us.

58 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Even though I posted thisĀ on Twitter, I think I still deserve to be in the running for post of the year.

You gonna share it with all the people you nicked it off? :)

28 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

You gonna share it with all the people you nicked it off? :)

Who are all the other people? IĀ havenā€™tĀ heard anyone say it before, but if someone else has said itĀ at some point they are probably really smart too

Has there ever been a more instant & infallible barometer of cuntiness than posting shit about Dianne Abbott on social media?

Just now, Dead Mike said:

Has there ever been a more instant & infallible barometer of cuntiness than posting shit about Dianne Abbott on social media?

Not only that, but the vast majority of people posting about her haven't a fucking clue who she is, they just know about the legend of 'that black female politician that gets things wrong'.

You could have ended that post at female.

She gets most shit from simply being a black woman, it's gone on far longer than any from any "mistakes" she's made.

If you're looking for some value in the betting markets, Labour are 4-1 to gainĀ Arfon. From what I'm hearing itsĀ not looking good for Plaid with a big turnout fromĀ (mostly non-Welsh) students at Bangor University.

Crazy odds for a seat with a 92 majority in 2017.

Edited by garynysmon

Polling station was rammed, more so than I've ever seen it before. Birmingham can usually be counted on as a Labour staple, but I've really had my doubts since Brexit. Fingers crossed.

17 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Who are all the other people? IĀ havenā€™tĀ heard anyone say it before, but if someone else has said itĀ at some point they are probably really smart too

Calm down Kat, you know I love you šŸ˜˜Ā 

14 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Ā 

Ā It's been a thing since the last election with variants on a theme being repeated ad nauseam. Ā A bit like this try hard with his two meme mashup.

Ā 

Ā 

I don't know who she is but seems to work for Sky News Australia. Would be superb if Boris lost his own seat. What would actually happen there - could he still be PM if it's a Tory majority?

Ā