Sign in to follow this  
Gus Mears

General Erection 2019

Who are you voting for?  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I’m ashamed to put mine up. Thankfully my biggest was Green Party but I did have more conservative than I’d like 😕

I can just picture MPDTT sitting there retaking that quiz over and over so that there's no red or green showing on his graph for when he puts the screenshot up on here.

I thought it was hilarious how obvious the brexit party ones are as you go through the questionnaire because they are so threadbare with zero detail or specific commitment.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

Just now, Chest Rockwell said:

I thought it was hilarious how obvious the brexit party ones are because they are so threadbare with zero detail or specific commitment.

The transport one was the best one.

"Scrap HS2

£50 billion for public transport"

Thanks for that, Nigel.

So Finland has a new coalition government of five parties. The leadership is... somewhat different to here.

ELSBmj5XUAESKJv.jpeg

5 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Bet the first time you did it you said you liked Baywatch 

It's probably how MPDTT got his score so high for the Lib Dems

I think it says a lot about the comparative mindsets of me and @JNLister that I chose to talk about the new Finnish coalition in the Unconventional Hotties thread.

I know their number isn’t huge but there were people who voted leave not to stick it to Brussels but to stick it to Cameron.  And the Brexit party have all but evaporated with their predicted zero seats (by some commentators). It makes me wonder if Brexit is such a massive priority as is made out. 

I’m probably clutching at straws because like Soapdish my mental health has nosedived recently and I’m shitting it at the prospect of a Johnson led Tory majority.