General Erection 2019

Gus Mears

Who are you voting for?  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Grecian said:

Rees-Mogg has finally emerged from the shadows in North East Somerset, to make his first - and only - public appearance of the campaign.

What makes this notable is the choice of picture to accompany the headline on my local 'Somerset Live' news website:

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/news/somerset-news/general-election-2019-jacob-rees-3614056

Just to avoid the clicking as it’s too good not to share 

68198EE7-E58B-4FFD-8DF5-89E01E1E85B7.jpeg

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

I wouldn't actually mind if the NHS was so stressed to breaking point that they let you die in a corridor.

Unfortunately after 6 hours I am fixed. Still, give it another few months and you’d probably be in luck 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

If anyone was playing the "Get Brexit Done" drinking game during the leaders debate tonight, they'll be lucky if they can post like Butch at 4 in the morning.

I miss my pre-mod early morning rampages on here. 

I think this might be the last election where I vote against my own narrow financial self interest and vote in the interests of those less well off than me.

If, after a decade of austerity and food banks, Brexit lies and Tory corruption, the great British public decide to reward them with an increased majority... Then fuck them frankly.

I'm going to go fully right wing and revel in my tax breaks and private healthcare.  

On 12/4/2019 at 7:01 PM, Hannibal Scorch said:

Anyone else think It was Aphex Twin on the side of the Lib Dem’s bus or is it just me?

E7FFE90F-F6FF-40B7-841D-E7334D4BB6F9.jpeg

Going back a few pages but this looks very fake (the lines on the coach are visible over her shoulders/torso but not her face, which has been superimposed), and also rather cruel and small minded. Think before sharing.

• Paid Members
59 minutes ago, Pinc said:

Going back a few pages but this looks very fake (the lines on the coach are visible over her shoulders/torso but not her face, which has been superimposed), and also rather cruel and small minded. Think before sharing.

This is taken from a times article. Whether or not the bus is real or not that is her face. No need to apologise on her behalf

16F7E4E9-DFF2-41F5-8485-CB960B93AA51.jpegAnd I think this is where the image is from 

Edited by Hannibal Scorch