Jump to content
Gus Mears

General Erection 2019

Who are you voting for?  

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

If Johnson refuses to sit down, will that be a BBC bias issue? Seen some stuff on twitter suggesting it’s could be, but can’t see it myself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With everything that's happening the BBC Politics Twitter went with the real hard hitting shit tonight, how does Boris Johnson butter his scones?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we've had the story about Johnson ducking the Sky debate rumbling along for a couple of weeks and more recently him not agreeing an interview with Andrew Neil. Meanwhile Corbyn seems to have happily agreed to everything.

The Telegraph headline this morning? You guessed it:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/11/27/jeremy-corbyn-dodges-tv-debates-disastrous-bbc-interview/

Newspapers in this country are corrupt to the point of being dangerous. It's not even funny anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I fear this is bollocks, but there's a rumour that because Johnson is no-showing the leaders climate debate, Channel 4 are commissioning an ice sculpture of him to put in his assigned slot. If it happened to slowly melt away under the lights, well, these things happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kay Burley accused the Labour parties Anti-Semitism claims as the reason for that video that was doing the rounds of the Anti-Semite on the train who got shouted down by a muslim. She also said that all these new parks Labour are proposing wouldn't be visited by jews as they would be too scared to go out. Barry Gardner put up a good fight. Can't find a good clip at the moment. Just this
 

 

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JNLister said:

I fear this is bollocks, but there's a rumour that because Johnson is no-showing the leaders climate debate, Channel 4 are commissioning an ice sculpture of him to put in his assigned slot. If it happened to slowly melt away under the lights, well, these things happen.

Boris slowly melting under the lights will happen if he is there or if it's an ice sculpture. 

Whoever's running his campaign needs firing. That they keep putting him in situations that he can't possibly look good in is baffling. That one with the nurses yesterday was a PR shitshow that even Prince Andrew wouldn't think went well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Whoever's running his campaign needs firing.

No they don’t. They’re keeping him away from scrutiny and his party are ahead in the polls. The less he’s exposed then the better it is for them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Boris slowly melting under the lights will happen if he is there or if it's an ice sculpture. 

Whoever's running his campaign needs firing. That they keep putting him in situations that he can't possibly look good in is baffling. That one with the nurses yesterday was a PR shitshow that even Prince Andrew wouldn't think went well. 

Where was the footage shown? ITV. BBC didn't show anything on the news, that I saw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

No they don’t. They’re keeping him away from scrutiny and his party are ahead in the polls. The less he’s exposed then the better it is for them. 

Sadly true. They know that all they need to do is rely on the cult of personality he's built up, people's irrational fear of Corbyn stoked by the press, and stopping him from opening his big mouth and further damaging the illusion - not that that would be easy, because the cunts who'd vote for him have already made up their mind, and are probably as shit as he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jon Worth on Twitter is keeping track of candidates who've has some sort of... problem (antisemitism, racism, sexual misconduct etc) and have either stood down, been removed by their party, or it's genuinely amazing they are still standing.

So far he's up to 29:
 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Where was the footage shown? ITV. BBC didn't show anything on the news, that I saw

https://youtu.be/wvZEvToplZE

Embed doesn't seem to want to work.  I saw the clip on Twitter with an ITV ident.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, johnnyboy said:

https://youtu.be/wvZEvToplZE

Embed doesn't seem to want to work.  I saw the clip on Twitter with an ITV ident.

Yeah I saw it on their last night. I was really trying to point out the fact the BBC for some reason didn't think that needed to be shown, but scones are fine!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...