Every Argos Catalogue ever

Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, King Pitcos said:

Argos or Index did sell Shawn Michaels and Undertaker from the first Jakks series, they came as a set for a tenner, I think - if they're not in the Argos book that came out in summer 96, it was Index. First time I saw the Bret figure was at the WWF tour merch stand after Survivor Series 96. 

Yup, Index stocked the HBK & Taker from series 1. 
I got them for Christmas, but HBK came with a snapped leg (in box). Real bone crunching action indeed.

I remember taking it back, assuming it was from Argos. Strangely they replaced it no bother, not checking receipts etc, but they only had Bret.

• Paid Members

Littlewoods catalogue had the mini-figures (with the ring!) in and (get this!) a full scale Jakks dumpster. All six 6 wrestlers would have fit in it. What an odd thing to sell as a double pack (I'm assuming Littlewoods had this deal on, and not Jakks itself.) Were they trying to con people into thinking those were proper size Jakks figures?

Must have been one of those stop gap catalogues then? Or am I right in thinking they used to do a spring/summer, autumn/winter version. 

Definitely was advertised in the catalogue though, the reason I know is because I wanted Yokozuna (sold out), then I chose Lex Lugar (sold out), so had to 'settle' for Bam Bam. Was just those 3 to pick from, and definitely was Argos based on location of the shop.