"Oh fuck off...". The who have you been accused of looking like and been pissed off about it.

PowerButchi

• Moderators
13 hours ago, UK Kat Von D said:

RandomĀ strangers call me PostĀ Malone all the fucking time. I even caught one girl taking a photo of me because she forgot to take the flash off.

He is the ugliest bloke going as well. I look fucking nothing like that smelly fat prickĀ 

I know you look like a scruffy bastard but that's well out of order.

• Paid Members
On 10/17/2019 at 10:52 AM, Scott Malbranque said:

Debbie Dingle.

Iā€™ll join you in the Emmerdale cast, I used to get Andy Sugden. Stopped when the hairline started receding at a rate of knots and I grew a bit of bumfluff to compensate.Ā 

• Paid Members

My best mate is convinced I look like professional lad and all round annoying twat Tubes from soccer am. Despite the fact Iā€™m neither bald and I have a big beard. Unfortunately heā€™s in better shape than me these days. Heā€™s the only one who sees it and regularly gets told to fuck off.

Itā€™s alright for him though, as heā€™s a dead ringer for Taylor Lautner.Ā 

On 10/18/2019 at 10:32 AM, jazzygeofferz said:

When I had long hair people used to call me Meatloaf, but then they also used to call me Jesus when I had a beard.Ā 

Another of my friends gets this. As well as Mick Foley, Charles Manson and Cousin Itt.Ā 

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, Undefeated Steak said:

Not mistaken for a famous person but someone said I looked like them when they used to be on spice. That stuck with me.

Not as comical but when I started my current job I ended working with someone that I had done previously about 10 years ago and they hit me with "you look just like a young lad I worked with back in the day". I'm fairly certain they had been thinking of me.

On 10/17/2019 at 3:37 PM, Bettencourt said:

Only a couple stick in my mind. First being Cornelius from Planet of the Apes. The really absurd one though is James Franco.Ā 

Out of two options you give here, the less "absurd" one is a bloke dressed in a full blown ape costume????

I can only conclude that you are not the most handsome dude in the world? No offence (pri)mate :D

Ā 

• Paid Members

Courtesy of Alexa playing music that is supposedly similar to Gish (2008 Deluxe Edition) by the Smashing Pumpkins, I was reminded of someone else I used to get compared to as a long haired youngster.

Evan Dando of the Lemonheads.

Apart from similar hair, I could never see any facial resemblance.