"Oh fuck off...". The who have you been accused of looking like and been pissed off about it.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I once caught a guy staring at me in Waterloo Station. He apologised and said he thought I was “that actress from The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo”... I was extremely flattered as Rooney Mara is very attractive but I genuinely look NOTHING like her apart from having (at the time) black hair and a lip ring.

Edit: mis-read the title - I wasn’t pissed off about this, quite the opposite really.

Edited by Monkee

29 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

More info needed. Clearly missed a story, there.

The post seems to have gone now so some of the details will be wrong, but it was something about a girl he asked out or had been out with once kept giving excuses for not going on another date, or cancelling the date on the night.  So he went to hers early on date night and sat in the car, she called him to cancel and said she wasn't feeling well so he watched her from his car, eating the chocolates he'd bought her.  She was getting ready to go out by the looks of it so he waited, and when she left her house he followed her for a bit before heading home.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:

Before I grew a beard and got fat again Karl Pilkington was often said.

If it wasn't so overused on here, I'd throw up the Spiderman meme. Karl Pilkington is who my lovely brother decided to label me with. The same brother sometimes calls me Golum. The fucker. 

• Paid Members

Kristian Schmidt (Todd from Neighbours). It started to ease off when I grew my hair long, but then our Australian teacher brought in a video tape with future episodes on (as they were something like 18 months ahead of us at the time).

Lo and behold, there's fucking Todd with hair identical to mine and facially looking even more like me. Git.

Been compared to Bill Paxton in recent years which I don't agree with, but I'm happy to go along with it.

During my office based worst years as a 20 stone greasy mess I used to get James fucking Corden, not USA Corden but Smithy Corden from Gavin and Stacey. Always hated the prick so it used to annoy me no end. Went to watch some mates play a gig in this small town pub (the kind where every twat you went to school with still goes all weekend) who vaguely new some people from Sunday league footy follow me around going on about it trying to buy me drinks if I would go and meet different blatantly underage girls he was trying to fuck so he could show them how much I looked like 'Smithy'. Eventually relenting rather than cause a fight and get nicked (police sit outside this place) I walked outside to some cretinous looking girls sat smoking outside who proceeded to say "Nah he don't look like no 'Smithy". "Smithy's fat and ugly, this guy is just fucking ugly". I chose to call a cab at that point writing off another pointless social evening in my 20s where I wasted more money than I should have. 

• Paid Members

Harold. Fucking. Bishop. 

On a slightly more positive note, a mate used to think I was a dead spit of Frank Black Francis from off of out of Frank Black & The Catholics and/or The Pixies. Sadly there's an age different of about 20 years between us, and at the time he thought I looked like a then current picture of the guy. 

When I had long hair people used to call me Meatloaf, but then they also used to call me Jesus when I had a beard. 

One of my mates is convinced that I look like Lester from GTA5.

Also a friend of mine's dad was watching Gomez at Glastonbury a few years back and was convinced I was Tom Gray. 

Edit: in a related note my mum had laser eye surgery so she didn't have to wear glasses anymore after everybody kept saying she looked like Olive from On The Buses. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz