tiger_rick

Coleen Rooney, Twitter Detective

If it turns out there’s more then just this one WAG involved, ITV could give Colleen an investigative journalist show where she puts people selling stories to the papers called The WAGford Files.

No I will not apologise

The three hours I spent this morning chatting about this ordeal with some guys from work, not realising I'd confused Coleen Rooney with Coleen Nolan, made this even more bizarre for me to say the least.

Just now, Nostalgia Nonce said:

WAGroit???

I think this is meant to be a pun on Maigret (Wagret).  At least that's what i took it as.  If it is, doesn't; help that the spelling is completely ballsed up in the whatsapp message.

52 minutes ago, Magnum Milano said:

I think this is meant to be a pun on Maigret (Wagret).  At least that's what i took it as.  If it is, doesn't; help that the spelling is completely ballsed up in the whatsapp message.

No. It was meant to be a pun on Poirot, but he spelt it wrong. And it wasn't a pun anyway.

PC Tony WAG

Is that how you do it?

Wagfael.

Edited by johnnyboy

See, if you're going Poirot would you not do HerCOL Poirot? I know it's still a bit of a reach, but it was the best I could afford on the resources available. All the best ones had been done.