ROH Honor United UK Tour 2019

Phillis2019

9 minutes ago, MVP RULZ said:

To answer the original question yes you turn up on the day around an hour or so before the show and the wrestlers will be there and you pay for the ones you want to meet and get given a card of each one you pick and hand it over to them when you meet them.

It was something like £20 per wrestler when I went last year but that had Tanahashi, Evil and Sanada, Bucks, Cody, Page, SCU etc not sure of the prices will be that high this time

The ticket sales have been so poor and as mentioned it sums up the state of the product right now

I had a blast last May at Crystal Palace and it was a belter of a show but they came back way to quick last August and it was to diminishing returns then as the tour had no New Japan guys and No Cody, tho Scurll was on that tour

It was an enjoyable show still at York Hall but not a patch on the previous one a few month before and since the launch of AEW has taken away almost everyone of name value I've barely watched any of the product this year and the last one i watched was the MSG show but that was mainly for the New Japan portion.

Could be embarrassingly small crowds at these events 

Yes this is what I was looking for thanks man! 

18 minutes ago, kidzero said:

Ring of honor is the shits right now it was a good move signing Martina they need to cut a lot of fat (Tracy Williams.. Etc) and try to sign indy names that have a buzz about them or on the verge of becoming a name indy talent 

If they try to sign any Indy name WWE/AEW will get there first.

I like Martina but I wouldn’t say its a good move for ROH, their women’s division is shit, I think she said the only reason she signed with them and turned down WWE was because they would continue to let her work for Stardom in Japan.

4 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

If they try to sign any Indy name WWE/AEW will get there first.

I like Martina but I wouldn’t say its a good move for ROH, their women’s division is shit, I think she said the only reason she signed with them and turned down WWE was because they would continue to let her work for Stardom in Japan.

Well she has an indy name but there is a wealth of indy talent not signed just look at any of the shows on highspots network i know aaw/new use a lot of contracted talent but there are some guys not under contact to major companies 

• Paid Members

PCO said that the contract he got from ROH/Sinclair is the most money he's ever made in wrestling, and I don't see why he'd kayfabe people about that. That's a guy who worked for the WWF in the early '90s, WCW in '96/'97, and WWF in '98, and ROH are paying him more money than any of those. If they can get anyone signed to a contract, it's because Sinclair puts them in the position to be able to offer big money, and that they're desperate to offer it, because WWE and AEW are trying to sign up everyone else.

Martina going there feels like a sideways move at best for her, but I understand a large part of her concerns over WWE were around maintaining creative control and keeping her gimmick. 

Same here. Turns out one of the dates is less than an hour away from my house and I had no idea it was even happening. It's Halloween weekend though, and there'll be way more exciting things happening elsewhere, so bugger buying a ticket for this.

If anyone's thinking of going, it might be worth getting cheap seats - if it ends up being half empty, you're likely to get moved into the more expensive seats just to make the room look fuller.