Sha Samuels and Josh Bodom shoot on ref allegedly

Hannibal Scorch

1 hour ago, BrodyGraham said:

I think we'll just have to deal with the fact that until Aaren is bringing NJPW talent over himself, that sections of people are gonna side with Quildan on this.

Who cares if someone got criminally assaulted if you get Okada a couple of times a year, right lads?

Good point. Wouldn’t mind at all. 

All jokes aside; RPW is a wonderful promotion. I enjoy it a lot. Even travelled to York Hall to see a show. Saw lots of great shows on demand. 

I was live in the crowd at MSG and saw Andy Quildrin sitting ringside to present the British Heavyweight Title. He deserves to be proud.

Andy Quildrin is doing an amazing job. RPW is awesome.

We all mess up from time to time. Shit happens. Josh Bodom good riddance. All forgiven. Hope the ref recovers and returns to RPW soon.

7 hours ago, LWOLeN said:

Good point. Wouldn’t mind at all. 

All jokes aside; RPW is a wonderful promotion. I enjoy it a lot. Even travelled to York Hall to see a show. Saw lots of great shows on demand. 

I was live in the crowd at MSG and saw Andy Quildrin sitting ringside to present the British Heavyweight Title. He deserves to be proud.

Andy Quildrin is doing an amazing job. RPW is awesome.

We all mess up from time to time. Shit happens. Josh Bodom good riddance. All forgiven. Hope the ref recovers and returns to RPW soon.

He did the right thing firing Bodom. People still having a go though.

Edited by Seratonin

People are 'having a go' because Quildan clearly hasn't acted in good faith.

He knew what Bodom had done and covered for him right until that fan footage leaked. Once it became obvious that he couldn't play the 'Nah mate, seen nothing', card because, a) Everyone, by this point had seen it and b) Everyone could see his camera guy filming it, then he suddenly gets rid. Add to this Bodom leaking that screen shot and Quildan doesn't exactly come across as an all round good guy.

Just had a message from a friend asking if I wanted to go to a RevPro show soon. We used to do York Hall and Cockpit shows regularly. 

Told him about all this, and how Andy Quildan has come across during all of it, and we're going to take our money elsewhere. Hopefully others will do the same. 

They likely won't, because as people said, as soon as they book Okada etc, people won't care, but I think giving any money to Andy Quildan at this point is just a little bit morally wrong.

On 9/10/2019 at 1:20 PM, Keith Houchen said:

Aaron should be thankful this wasn't a BREWDOG show, the ultras would berate him for potentially injuring Bodom's knee.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor hysterical crying gif

WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME WHY YOU HATE BREWDOG SO MUCH?!

It's killing me. killing me....

Edited by Whistling Skull

On 9/13/2019 at 10:56 AM, Ricc1PW said:

Quildan is shady as fuck.

Elaborate?

Ive worked closer with him for a longer period of time than most.  He may have changed, but he was quite self centric, very cheap/tight,  but loved putting on good wrestling and did have a conscience.

The signs were there with Bodom months and years ago though.  Could have been totally avoided just by booking somebody else in this spot from long ago.