Three wrestling wishes

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

1) Jim Johnston to be rehired and reunited with his 808 and Casio keyboard.

2) For all WWE wrestlers to go on strike the day before the next Saudi show.

3) Fuck of Mattel and get back to making proper figures with Hasbro, exactly where they left off, and sell them for £4.99 in the newly reopened Woolworths.

Great thread by the way....

1. AEW on TNT to be a ratings hit and eventually move to Monday's against Raw

2. AEW to enter into a partnership with NJPW and Rev Pro

3. An ROH / Impact merger that creates a viable and stable #3 promotion with a good TV deal

1. All big WWE shows happen in my back garden, unless I can’t be fucked with it, because then the fireworks would keep me awake. Then they can have them in America, where it makes sense to have them.

2. Less talking and gimmicks, more wrestling.

3. New Nation of Domination with all the black wrestlers in it.

1. AEW has a good few years of being a compelling product with a style all of its own that sets it apart from post-Attitude era WWE.

2. WWE abandon their nothing-ever-changes booking style and start producing proper storylines with character development and the like.

3. NXT UK tapes a weekly TV show at Brixton Electric with an entirely papered crowd indefinitely (and its good).

1. More international TV shows/PPVs. The main issues around this have been historically the time difference (which WWE are starting to not care about given the UK Network specials, Saudi shows and Australia's Super Show-Down) and production costs. I don't know about anyone else, but if WWE were doing episodes of Raw in Australia, UK, Japan, Germany, Africa, India, the Phillipines... but the arenas had house show aesthetic, I'd still love it. I just want things of actual value to occur when I go to WWE shows, not meaningless house show guff where all the babyfaces win and no titles change hands ever. Being an Aussie, Super Show-Down got my hopes up last year... and now we're back to "WWE Live" which has THE EXACT SAME CARD in every city. At least when I first started going as a teen, they'd shuffle the card up a little.

2. AEW to be a massive success. Both because I've enjoyed AEW's product so far and because it'll give WWE the kick up the ass it needs.

3. More of a personal one, but I want to some how, some way see both The Rock and Stone Cold live. Started watching in 1998, but didn't attend a show until 2005, when both men were done. Then I finally became an adult and got the disposable income to go to America to see Wrestlemania 33 live- and neither Rock or Austin were there. And there were there at WM32... and it was the first time The Rock HADN'T been at Mania in about 7 years. At least I got the Hardyz return- which was a fucking amazing experience to be a part of.

Edited by Shane O' Mac Version 2

1. Ratings for shows to never ever be made public ever again so the discussions about them die 

2. Wrestling chat to get banned from twitter 

3. Wwe to be split up under anti competition laws,  to be less of the juggarnaut it is now just squashing anything new and different 

• Paid Members

1. The WWE uses enough of its talent pool to not have the same people every week, thus giving the chance for people to heal up and not have to have 5-year Manias. Give Taker a car to ride down the ramp if you have to.

2. To allow people who don't have a programme to work indies regardless of status on the card.

3. For Jim Cornette to not have a coronary and be offended by wrestling that isn't to his tastes. I get why garbagefests piss you off. I don't get why Joey Ryan's Magic Dick and Orange Cassidy doing shit with his hands in his pants aren't worthwhile because people actually react to these BECAUSE THEY ARE FUNNY.

Edited by seph

• Paid Members

1. Obama to have his own "vs. Vince head-shaving match", preferably a tag, represented by The Rock and Batista at Wrestlemania, and for that to outdraw the one that Trump was on.

2. Dustin Rhodes to face any one or even all of Muta, Tanahashi, Suzuki, and Okada in AEW.

3. Newly-minted wrestler Cain Velasquez to face Brock Lesnar in a wrestling match.