Steven Gauntley Shoot Interview

bradfordcity

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

And the whole how are you doing things differently part is a huge thing when it comes to doing any sort of interview with anyone dude. The way you approach and conduct an interview with someone is such a huge thing because now we are in a position where anyone can start a podcast or whatever and interview people but because it's so easy to do something like that you get some people who are really good and confident and come off so well where as some people come off so amateur and not anything that you would want to give your time to, this whole thing is something that I've worked extremely hard to master and get to a point where I feel like I could do something like this and it be a good solid end product. 

Exactly the same when it comes to music mate I've worked so hard and for so many years to perfect and get to a place where I could do bigger and better shows and work with bigger and better bands and agencies. I don't really understand the aproach that your trying to get at with it as a whole but I'm trying to answer the best way I can when the questions towards myself are quite neive and insulting because it's not at all easy to do anything in the media or whatever and it takes a huge amount of time, effort and understanding to get to a good stage in anything 

You're brilliant at writing loads of words and saying absolutely nothing at all with them. This answers absolutely nothing that's been asked of you and nobody asked you about your music.

20 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Can you get him to answer the question I asked him at the BWR show at Cleethorpes before christmas. Where is the 50 quid he owes me? I'd like the answer not to be a nervous laugh like last time. 

What does he owe you 50 quid for? 

• Paid Members

Good luck in you new venture Kfogg, but I'd suggest not interviewing someone that only a tiny niche of people could possibly be interested in, years after he was even around. And if it were me, I wouldn't try and charge for interviews in a era where the biggest names in wrestling tell everything for free on podcasts.

Like I say, I wish you well.