I'm too old for this

tiger_rick

40 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I've watched some. Toomany are just randomisers with ridiculously overlevelled enemies. Ilike theones that let you stick an alternate starter in then just play the game as Normal. When I get to White 2 I've seen you can catch a Pyduck really early on so I'm probably going to stick my starter away and finally do a Pokemon game with him as my starter. I'llprobably try and trade myself an everstone so I don't have to deal with Golduck.

I'm actually playing Adventure Red at the moment although i've realised far too late on that I have a really old beta version, the most up to date one looks amazing. Has been a really long game for the most part, you start off with a Polywhirl which I thought was unique but you get the chance to own a real starter pretty quickly. I'm just playing on now to see when it ends due to being a beta version.

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, simonworden said:

I'm actually playing Adventure Red at the moment although i've realised far too late on that I have a really old beta version, the most up to date one looks amazing. Has been a really long game for the most part, you start off with a Polywhirl which I thought was unique but you get the chance to own a real starter pretty quickly. I'm just playing on now to see when it ends due to being a beta version.

There's a guy on YouTube called Pikasprey who's played some interesting ROMhacks. He's currently playing through Fire Red with a team of 6 Smeargles. He previously did this on Platinum. It doesn't half lead to some drama because of how terrible the Smeargles' stats are and their inability to learn any moves by TM or HM. 

On 8/14/2019 at 12:01 PM, Keith Houchen said:

I still do Jedi hand gestures at automatic doors, then my mind makes a different hand gesture at me for being a sad act. 

These aren’t the doors you’re looking for.