MMA/Boxing Documentaries

On 5/23/2021 at 7:54 PM, Kamaras-Tash said:

Watched the new Bisping documentary last night and it's well worth a watch, touches upon stuff most of us would know already but I love the guy so could listen to him for hours. I never knew he only had 1 eye for so long though, I remember seeing that clip posted on here of him popping out his eye but though it was more of a recent thing

The BT one?

• Paid Members

So it doesn’t get forgotten on the last page.

3 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

wee reminder, this premieres tomorrow! (in America anyway):

20210605_141654.thumb.jpg.055e32ced9e03254f955a11af0021d6f.jpg

Really looking forward to this. Hopefully it gets picked up here somewhere. I’ll find it if it doesn’t but it deserves to be on TV really. I’m hoping BT get it. They show a lot of those 30 for 30s and different documentaries so it’d make sense. 

15 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

Hopefully it gets picked up here somewhere. I’ll find it if it doesn’t but it deserves to be on TV really

The Wu Tang Showtime documentary was picked up by Prime, but it did take quite a while to appear on there, and I'm sure a few Showtime shows have popped up on the iplayer recently but I'm drawing a blank right now.

Really looking forward to this, so will be looking in all the usual places for it tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Parts 3 and 4 of The Kings here 

Have skimmed through it and it's of a very good quality, but obviously want to watch them all in order so if anyone comes across 1 and 2 before me, then please pop it in here!

https://www4.watchserieshd.tv/series/the-kings-season-12021-episode-1

https://www4.watchserieshd.tv/series/the-kings-season-12021-episode-2

I just typed the episode numbers into the address you supplied. It's a little trick that sometimes works. 

Thanks for the link. That's my afternoon sorted! 

• Paid Members

Sweet. I did see this earlier from the director of the doc.

My guess is it’ll end up on BT Sport over the next few weeks but I’ll be all over them links if I get time later. Cheers Bacon and Jim.