One good film

chokeout

• Paid Members
Just now, Devon Malcolm said:

I mean, by all means dislike Reynolds but Deadpool was absolute dogshit.

It's too late, D-Mal. Everyone now thinks you love Ryan Reynolds and his films,  specifically Deadpool

3 hours ago, Scott Malbranque said:

I'd have to say Ashton Kutcher in Butterfly Effect. Really liked that movie, and him in it. But that's it.

Can't stand that film. Even as a teenager into time travel type shit, I found it pretentious and stupid. If you want a film about the effects of messing with the past, watch Frequency, it's brilliant and has a much better ending. 

Edited by hallicks

19 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I’m sorry for not liking American Graffiti. In my defence I haven’t see. It since I was about 8 so maybe I should revisit it.

He may not have directed much, but let’s not be silly. He created the Star Wars world and co-created Indiana Jones. He had A LOT to do with that. I’ve always thought of them as Lucas/Spielberg films.

He may have been stubborn in the past with some SW bits, but he’s a  good film maker.

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Mikeymike83 said:

I am well aware to one or two forum members this is gonna be highly controversial but....

Nicholas Cage. Outstanding in Leaving Las Vegas, but everything else. 😩😩😩

This is all your fault @chokeout