Top Shithousery

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I think that Regal promo to HHH is one of the best of all time. Within around 2 minutes he gets over all the characters involved, their history, the storyline, and hypes the upcoming match, while still making the crowd react to him all the way. It's brilliant.

Edited by Lorne Malvo

10 hours ago, Carbomb said:

One more comes to mind: "The European Icon" Andy Coyne (or @andrew "the ref" coyne as we now know him, the former Nick London) getting up in the ring with the at-the-time-just-published Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince, and proceeding to declare he will now read the last chapter. Cue face coming out to stop him.

I forget which promotion this was, though.

Honoured you remembered. It was at an event for WAR in Rugby. 

The show was the day before the book dropped and I had it delivered a day early by Amazon. The looks on Mum's faces was fantastic.

The book still has a crack along the hardcover from where the face kicked it into my face for the 3 count.

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, andrew "the ref" coyne said:

Honoured you remembered. It was at an event for WAR in Rugby. 

The show was the day before the book dropped and I had it delivered a day early by Amazon. The looks on Mum's faces was fantastic.

The book still has a crack along the hardcover from where the face kicked it into my face for the 3 count.

This is some fantastic heel work, I love it. Hope someone does similar with Marvel spoilers or something these days!

5 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

This is some fantastic heel work, I love it. Hope someone does similar with Marvel spoilers or something these days!

Yeah. If you could play a fake spoiler on the screen of Thanos winning again that would be magic.

Edited by andrew "the ref" coyne

1 hour ago, Shy Dad said:

Would also be a good way for me to get silence in a classroom when teaching. 

There was a story a couple of years ago of someone actually doing this. A Game of Thrones fan who'd read all the books told his class he'd write the name of the next character to die on TV if they misbehaved:

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2014/mar/25/teacher-punishes-students-with-game-of-thrones-spoilers

• 1 month later...

Does Rude's "what I'd like to have right now" schick count. 

Just used to worship how he'd come in and insult everyone for no reason whatsoever just for his own personal gratification. 

Heenans 10000% Pro biased Commentary for Flair at RR 92 is also a thing of beauty! 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Phil Jones said:

Ryan Smile, at ATTACK show, told everyone that Han Solo died in The Force Awakens less than 24 hours after the film came out. 

Threatening spoilers and doing that are two totally different things. That's shit arse behaviour.