Sign in to follow this  
Fog Dude

UKFF FPL 2019-2020

Week 33 fixtures 

Premier League

Brighton & Hove Albion 0 - 2 Arsenal
Newcastle United 0 - 0 Sheffield United
Aston Villa 0 - 2 Chelsea (5:30pm)
Tottenham Hotspur 1 - 2 Manchester United (Sunday 4:30pm)

FA Cup Sixth Round

Arsenal 3 - 0 Tottenham Hotspur (Sunday 12:30pm)
Brighton & Hove Albion 1 - 2 Birmingham City
Everton 0 - 2 Chelsea
Leicester City 0 - 3 Manchester City

Scottish Premiership
Rangers 2 - 1 Celtic (Sunday noon)

Major League Soccer
FC Cincinnati w/@Grecian 0 - 2 DC United (9:30pm) 

The D2D game, along with all this weekend's MLS matches, has been postponed. We'll try to get Grecian's turn done at a later date. I've updated the initial post accordingly.

Premier League

Brighton & Hove Albion 1-1 Arsenal
Newcastle United 0-0 Sheffield United
Aston Villa 1-3 Chelsea 
Spurs 2-2 Manchester United 

Women's FA Cup Quarter-finals

Arsenal 3-0 Spurs
Brighton & Hove Albion 2-1 Birmingham City
Everton 1-0 Chelsea
Leicester City 0-3 Manchester City

Scottish Premiership
Rangers 1-2 Celtic 

19 hours ago, Fog Dude said:

The D2D game, along with all this weekend's MLS matches, has been postponed. We'll try to get Grecian's turn done at a later date. I've updated the initial post accordingly.

Apologies for the double post, but further to this, the whole round of fixtures has now been cancelled. I'll do my best to cover only leagues that haven't been suspended next week, although as you'll have seen in other threads, the situation is clearly changing on a daily basis.

On 3/13/2020 at 2:52 PM, Fog Dude said:

I'll do my best to cover only leagues that haven't been suspended next week, although as you'll have seen in other threads, the situation is clearly changing on a daily basis.

Sorry for self-quoting again. Clearly things have moved on drastically since even the end of last week. I could probably scour the world to find 10 matches that are still listed as being set to go ahead, but most or all would probably be off by the weekend, and even if they weren't it'd turn the whole rest of the competition into a bit more of a crapshoot than usual.

So, the FPL is evidently suspended for now, just like the actual football. There are more important things to focus on at the moment. If the season is able to resume in a couple of months, we might try to fit in the remaining two rounds of the Cup and the three outstanding D2D¬†turns. All the choices of teams left for the latter are from Italy, Germany and the USA ‚Äď three of the countries worst hit by the current pandemic, so the chances of things being completed anytime soon now look slim.

If the 2019-20 takes longer than that to come back or is abandoned, the table as is stands will be archived as final but, with Stinky Dad only one point ahead at a time when there theoretically should've been 200+ points left to play for, he wouldn't be classed as champion. 

Not that it really matters at a time like this anyway. Stay safe, everyone, and if this turns out to be the last post by me in this season's thread, thanks for playing.